three || at home

I opened the door to see Adam sitting on my bed. I open my mouth but before I could say anything he says " Guy let me in." I walk over to my bed and sit down next to him.

He turns to face me and I stare into his deep blue eyes. He says " Georgia I really like you like a lot..." I stop him and say " Riley kissed me."

His eyes opened wide like full of anger and he asked me " Well do you like him?" I replied " I don't know but I do know I like you."

He leaned in and kissed me. I was just shocked 2 kisses in one night by 2 different people.

He went to leave the room but I grabbed his hand and said " Adam I'll think about it but right now we should study."

He smiles and sits back down next to me. I talk to him about everything that's been happening recently.

He ended up leaving around 10:30 but recently me and Guy moved right next door to him so he didn't walk far. Then I got ready for bed and fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night to still see Adams room light is still on so I open my window and climb down a tree and walk over to his house and knocked on his door.

The reason I know no ones else will answer is because his parents are always gone and he's an only child. He goes down and answers the door.

I say " Didn't you learn to never answer doors in the middle of the night?" He laughs and pulls me inside. We go up to his room and sit on his bed.

I tell him " I'm still thinking but I know one thing I wanna do is this." I lean in and kiss him he then kisses back. We eventually pull apart. I hug him for awhile and tell him " I only want you but I need to be for sure."

He then replies " Riley's a bad idea and I'm not whats more to think about?" I tell him " I don't wanna you to get hurt." He nodded his head and kissed me.

I told him I should get going so he took me downstairs but he gave me his hoodie which was very large on me but I don't care.

I gave him one last kiss and said " I'm still thinking so don't get any ideas." He laughed and closed the door.

I went back into my room then fell back asleep happier then ever.