sixteen || oh no

I woke up from Guy yelling at me. I sat up and got out of my bed. I looked out of my window and saw Adam at his desk. I turn and face my bedroom door.

I walk out of my room and head down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and waved to Guy and went into the living room.

Adams POV:
Practice is gonna be horrible. I just want Georgia to stop being mad at me. I really love her and only her. Just stupid Mindy had to ruin everything. I look out my window and I see Georgia not in her room. I need to study I tell myself. Never mind I have to get ready for practice.

Georgia's POV:
"Okay Guy we need to change for practice." I walk upstairs and get changed into sweatpants and a hoodie which was Adams hoodie. I say to myself "I need to give him his hoodies back." I turn around due to the feeling of someone staring at me. I turn and face my window and see Adam shirtless. He's looking at my holding his hoodie. I quickly go to the bathroom and change. I walk out of my bathroom in just a bra and sweatpants realizing I forgot a t-shirt to put under my sweatshirt. I can't help but look back at the window to see Adam still staring.

I just put on the shirt there and put on the hoodie. I walk back downstairs and tell Guy "okay get your roller blades." He actually got mine too. I grabbed our hockey bags. I put on my skates and so did he. We left the house 30 minutes before hockey started.

We made it there before everyone else so we got changed in the locker rooms and went out. We watched the last few minutes of varsity practice.

There practice had ended so we went out on to ice. Guy and I started playing tag to kill some time. Russ walked in and started playing with us too. Eventually everyone else got there and we stopped. Coach Orion finally came in a told us to start drills.

Adam skates over to me and says " Georgia I'm sorry okay like really sorry." I skate away and go up to Connie. Coach Orion announced " Okay this drill is with a partner." Guy skates up to Connie and they were partners. Adam went up to me, "Georgia wanna be my partner?" He asks. Realizing everyone else had a partner, so I said " Sure."

Coach Orion then said this one in particular is quite crazy so hang on. He walks out with ropes and starts tying one of our feet to our partners other foot.

We all ask " What are we doing?" He then responds " To win a game you can't just work by yourself, so we all need to be connected you and your partners will work together and go through obstacles that you would face in a game but your tied together, so you have to share the same mind to be able to get through."

I look at Adam and say " You know if we get through this then maybe I'll forgive you." He smiles and we start doing the obstacle.

Coach Orion shouts " Connie, Guy stop them!" We start getting the rhythm of skating until Guy and Connie try to knock us over. I quickly shove Guy down and that causes them to fall.

We had to skate over to a pile of hockey sticks and pucks. I give the hockey stick to Adam and he gets the puck. Coach Orion then says "Okay you got the puck now go to the other side and score a goal.

We start skating but now the entire team is trying to stop us. I look at Adam and say " Why aren't they trying to complete the obstacles?" He shrugs his shoulders and says " Fulton and Kenny on your left." I block myself getting ready to fall over but my arms knocked them down.

I look at Adam and say " We need to pick up the pace." We're 2ft from the goal and before Adam can shoot Charlie and Julie come skating in really fast.

I scream " ADAM SHOOT!" He pulls the stick back and shoots it in the goal. I give him a hive five not being able to hug him. Coach Orion then comes over and unties our feet.

I then hug him and he says " Now can you forgive me?" I nod my head and continue hugging him. Coach Orion then says " Our planned worked team."

I turn around a look at him and say "Plan?" Adam goes and skates over by the rest of the team. I say "Hold up what plan? I was here before all of you how could you have come up with this?"

Charlie then says " Well we had Guy and Russ distract you and while we were in the locker room we made the plan." I look over at them and say " And who's plan was this?" I then look at Adam " Was this your plan banks?"

Coach Orion says " Actually it was my plan?" I was shocked by those words. " What do you mean Coach?"

" I heard what happened at school and how mad you were, so I thought I couldn't have you mad at Adam because you two work so well together and it would affect our game next week." I role my eyes.

" So that's why no one else wanted to be my partner cause you all had already planned it?" They all nod. "Assholes." I say to them. Even Orion cracked a laugh at that.

Once practice ended I got changed and was getting ready to leave until Adam grabs my arm and kisses me. I kiss back then say " Look I'm sorry too, I should've listened to you."

"Your fine I should've pushed her off of me." He says. I grab his hand and he walks me out to his car. Guy decided to skate home so it's was just gonna be us for a bit.

We pull into his driveway and we walk in the house. His parents were eating dinner when we walked in. I waved and say "Hey Mrs and Mr. Banks!" They wave back and continue eating.

Me and Adam went up to his room and plopped down on his bed. I push him down so he's laying on his back now. I sit on him then kiss him.

We did that for about 5 minutes. Until I pulled apart and layer down beside him. I flip on side and so does Adam.

"Can I sleep over tonight?" I ask him. "Yes of course." He replies while wrapping his arms around my body. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.