eleven || secret is out

Adam drove us to school and we got out of the car. We walked to math together and Riley was staring at me like not like he usually does.

He seemed like he wanted to snap Adams neck that's how pissed he looked at Adam and me. I sit next to Fulton and he even noticed it too. He leans over and says " He won't lay a hand on you with me around." I smile and say " Thanks Fulton."

Class begins and the teacher passes out our assignment. I did really well I believe so I didn't worry that much. The bell had just rung and I picked up my stuff and walked to the door.

I get stoped by Riley and he looks at me and said "I know your secret." I gulped and walked to my locker. I put my math stuff away and grabbed my science stuff and bolted towards class.

I quickly took my seat by Adam and told him what happened he seemed pissed but I grabbed his thigh and said " Don't worry about it babe." He smiled and relaxed a bit. Riley walked passed us to his seat.

During science I finished all my work early so I asked if I could help Adam our teacher said sure so I went back to my seat and helped him with his work because I could tell he was struggling.

10 minutes before the bell rang Riley walked by and passed me a note. I picked it up and read it to Adam the note said " I know about you and banks prepare for a life full of hell." I looked over at Adam and said " Well one thing good came we can at-least date publicly now."

I grabbed his hand and held it. Riley walked by again but saw us holding hands and got pissed. The bell rung and I grabbed my stuff and held Adams hand.

We walked out of class and put our stuff in the lockers and got our lunch. We walked in holding hands and sat at the ducks table. 5 minutes into lunch Riley walked over and started talking to us. He said " My dad will take your scholarships away sooner or later so I'd prepare yourselves oh and Georgia I'll go extra hard on you during the Freshman vs Varsity showdown." I then replied " Don't worry you won't get the chance you'll be down on the ice before you can say the word hockey."

All the ducks cheered me on. Mindy then walked over and grabbed his hand, but the worse thing is that she winked at Adam I got up quicker then ever.

I slapped that bitch across the face. She cried into Riley's chest. All I said was " Stop crying you big baby." Then I went back and sat down with Adam.

I leaned my head against his shoulder and he kissed my head. Charlie said " I didn't know you had much more fire in you anymore." I laughed and ate my lunch.

After the day ended me and Adam were chilling after playing street hockey with the team and Bombay we were in my living room watching a movie until all the sudden the phone rung. I got up and answered the phone, "Hello?" I say. "Georgia there revoking our scholarships!" Guy yells threw the phone.

"What do you mean they can't do that!" I yell. "There's a meeting tomorrow we need you and Adam to come." Guy says. "Alright we'll be there." I say back hanging up the phone.

"What's wrong?" Adam asks. "There revoking our scholarships." I reply sitting back down on here couch. He grabbed me and pulled me up towards him, "They can't just do that." I say angrily.

"Georgia chill out." Adam says holding me tighter. I put my hand over his and he kissed my head, "I love you Georgia." He says. "I love you too Banks." He put his head so it's leaning on my shoulder.

"You smell nice." He says softly. "Yeah it's the perfume you bought me." I say laughing a bit. He closed his eyes and fell asleep but I just sat there in silence.