seventeen || hot couple

I woke up the next morning and went to the bathroom. I then walked out chose my outfit which was this.

I then got dressed and packed up my stuff for school

I then got dressed and packed up my stuff for school. Guy then called me down for breakfast we always have to get a meal in or we get sick.

I just made some wheat cereal with strawberries and blueberries. Guy had the same thing.

*The Door Knocks*
I look up from my cereal and stare at Guy. "Go check who it is." Guy said. I get up and look through the peep hole in our door. I see Adam and I open the door.

He walks in the house and sits down on the couch. " Wow Georgia you look amazing!" He says. I blush and say "Thanks Babe."

It's time for us to leave so we get our skates on and shove our shoes in our back packs. We then start skating to the school.

We finally arrive and take our skates off outside on a bench. We put on our shoes and head to our lockers. Everyone is still in the hallways which means we're not late.

We put our backpacks away and get ready for math. I pull Adam into a kiss and let go after a bit. We hold hands and walk to class together.

He was wearing this to school and we looked hot.

A/n: This but a little different almost the same though

I walked in dragging Adam in and I sit in my seat by Fulton who gives me a fist bump and I sit down. Then Adam sat in his seat by Charlie.

Adams POV:
" Hey Adam." Said Charlie. I look over at him and say "Hey Charlie." We both look over at Georgia who is laughing her ass off, god I love that girl with all my heart I don't know what I would do if we broke up. " Adam, all these girls are after you and all these boys are after Georgia." I shake my head and reply " Georgia scared those girls off and the boys just need to lay off especially Riley."

Georgia's POV:
I see Adam and Charlie staring at me. I ignore it and continue talking to Fulton who is in a surprisingly great mood today.

The teacher then walks in and starts our lesson. I payed attention for the important parts but the pointless stuff I looked over at Adam and we didn't have to talk we just knew what we were doing.

The bell rung and I walked over to Adam and he grabbed my hand. We walked out of the classroom and went to our lockers.

Me and Adam got our stuff and we walked to Science. We sat down and started talking. "So what about dinner after the game on Friday?" Adam asks. "Depends, where at?"

The teacher then walks in. " Okay, I don't wanna hear anymore talking." She's says. She then walks over to her desk and drops papers on the table.

"We're having a pop quiz today so get out a pencil and get ready." She says. I get me and Adam a pencil and he puts his left hand on my thigh.

The teacher passes out the pop quiz and we get started. It was only 20 questions but this was what we have learned all so far.

I finish my pop quiz and turn it in. She tells me "Since you're done just read a book." I ask her " Can I go to my locker and get my book?" She nods then I walk out the classroom.

I go over to my locker and get my book. The book was The Outsiders. I felt someone touch n shoulder. I turn around to see Adam. "What the hell Adam you scared the crap out of me!" I say. He chuckles and pushes me up against the locker. Then he starts slowly kissing me until I push him off.

I say " We gotta get back to class." I shut my locker and we walk back to science. We both sit in our seats and read.

*Ring* "Finally class is over I'm starving!" I say to Adam. He grabs my hand and says " Georgia you look beautiful today I just can't believe your my girlfriend." I blush and reply " Adam your handsomer then ever, I can't believe your my boyfriend." We both smile and walk to our lockers.

I open my locker and get my lunch. Adam does the same and we walk to the lunch room. We sit down next to each other and I open my lunch.

The rest of the team sits down. " So are we all excited for the game this week?" Charlie asks. I nod my head and reply "Ready to kick some varsity ass!" The entire teams says "YEAH!"

I start eating my lunch. Adam whispers to me "Study Hall wanna sit together?" I look into his eyes and nod my head.

The bell rings so we get up and throw our stuff away. I walk to my locker while Adam talks to Guy, Fulton and Charlie.

I grab my ELA stuff and head to class. Again I'm the first one in class. Guy and the rest of them walk in. Adam walks by but before he could past I grabbed his hand and kisses it.

He smiled and walked to his seat. Guy sat down next to me. "Georgia, while me and the others were talking, Riley came up to us." Guy says. I ask him " Well what did he say?"

Guy then repeats what Riley said which was " Hey Adam tell Georgia she's gotta a pretty big butt." I look up to Riley who's seat is right next to Adam.

I glare at him then turn back around facing the front of the classroom. Class then starts and I direct my attention to the teacher. She passed out this article and work sheet to go with it.

I finish my worksheet 5 minutes before class ends so I walked up to her desk and turn it in. The bell rings and I wait for Adam to walk down to me.

I grab his hand and we walk out to our lockers. " Guy told me what Riley said." He sighs. I pick up his face and say "Adam, if he lays a hand on me that hand will be broke." I kiss him and he hugs me.

We get our Spanish stuff and walk to class. Our seats were next to each other so we sat down. He lates his head down on my shoulder. "Isn't that uncomfortable bending your neck down so low?" He laughs and says " No it's really comfortable."

I brush my hands through his hair. The teacher walks in and we sit up straight but I he has his hand on my leg.

Our teacher passes out a work sheet and tells us " Get out your text book to page 156, and read silently to page 170." I turn to that page and start reading while answering questions.

The bell rang and I turned in my finished paper. I wait for Adam outside the door. He grabs me and spins me around. I look up at him and smile. We start walking but he then puts his arm around me.

We finally made it to our lockers and I grab all my bag and put my Spanish stuff in my bag. Adam was waiting for me so I swung my bag around my shoulder and grab his hand.

I start dragging him outside to get a table before there all taken. Usually there not but on really hot days everyone wants to be outside.

We find an empty table and sit down. I pull out my Math stuff and he gets out Science. I start studying. Most people usually use this hour to leave early or to make out with there significant other.

The bell rung so me and Adam walk over yo his car. Guy was waiting for us. "What took you both so long?" We look at each other and I say " School just ended and we were on the entire opposite side of where the parking lot is." Guy then says "oh that makes sense." I shove him and get in the car.

Adam pulls into our driveway and gets out with us. We walk into the house and I practically drag Adam upstairs.

I shut and lock the door quickly. He grabs my waist and we lay down on the bed. He starts kissing me slowly and after a bit I lay on his chest and fall asleep.