twenty-four || tuesday

Georgia's POV:
I woke up to someone tapping me on the shoulder. "Hey Georgia." Adam says. I look over at him and raise my eyebrow. "Me and Dean are gonna head home, since we have school you know." He says. I nod my head.

Adam kisses me on the hand and Dean kisses me on my forehead. Guy walks over to me and asks "How are you doing?" I look up at him with tears forming in my eyes "I'm in pain Guy."

He hugs me and says "Trust me, I'll be here no matter what, Adam will bring us our school work so you can catch up."

"And Georgia the nurse came in and said you might have torn something in your wrist." He says. "What does that mean?" I ask. "It means you might have to get surgery." He replies. I put my head back on the pillow and shut my eyes.

I then wake up at 7am from Guy waking me up. I open my eyes and yawn. "Hey Georgia." Riley says. I look up and role my eyes. "Look I hope your doing better and I brought you these flowers." He says. I look over at him and say "Thanks Rick." He smiles and walks out of the room.

Guy helped me sit up, "I feel better." I tell him. He smiles a little and replies "Oh and Adam brought you something." He then hands me a teddy bear and a note.

I open up the note and it reads "Good morning Georgia, I hope your doing better. I'll miss you at school, but I promise I will stop at your room later today, I hope you enjoy the teddy bear and I love you." I smile and put the note on my side table.

The nurse then walks in, "Georgia may I ask you a few questions?" She says. I nod my head and say " Go right ahead."

"So while we were checking if everything's alright we noticed you haven't been eating to much and that caused a lot of things, so have you experienced stuff like lower energy?" She says. I nod my head a little. Guy just looked at me concerned. "We also noticed you haven't been getting enough bodily fluids." She replies.

I nod my head. The nurse then says "Thank you thats all we need to know." The nurse then walks out of the room. Guy looks at me and says "What were you starving your self or something!?"

I look at him and open my mouth but nothing comes out. Tears rolling down my face, Guy sits on my bed and hugs me. "Don't ever do that again please, you can die from that stuff and I can't lose you, your the only one here for me." He says.

"I'm sorry Guy." I say. He pulls apart from the hug, "Georgia you don't have to be sorry, I'm just upset you didn't tell me or Adam what you were going through." He says.

The nurse comes back and says "Here's a breakfast menu please choose an item from there and tell us when your ready." I take the menu and notice Waffles. Before the nurse can leave I say "I'll have the waffles." She smiles and walks out the room.

It's about 9 am right now and the nurse finally came back with my food. "Sorry for the wait." She says. I smile and say "No worry's." I start eating my food.

Adams POV:
I woke up this morning exhausted I stayed at the hospital until 12 am with Dean and Guy. I got dressed and walked downstairs. My bag was sitting on the couch all packed. "Hey son." My dad says.

"Dad!" I say running over to him. "I heard about Georgia." He says as he pulls me into a hug. "How is she doing?" He asks. I sigh and say "Haven't seen her since last night, but I'm gonna go see her later." I reply.

I grab my bag and say "Bye dad." He waves goodbye and I walk out the door to my car. I throw my bag in the passenger seat and get buckled.

I made it to school and everyone was staring at me. "Shit do they know?" I ask myself. I walk in the school and go to my locker. I grab my math stuff and some girl comes up to me.

"Sorry to hear about Georgia." She says touching my arm. "She's not dead you know, and he would never date you even if she was." Charlie says as he walks over to me.

"And why's that?" The girl asks. "Hmm let me think first of all he would be heart broken and your not even half as pretty as Georgia." He says. The girl scoffs and walks away. "Thanks Charlie." I say. "No worries cake-eater." He says.

Dewan joins us as we walk to class. I sit down at my empty table where Georgia usually sits. Connie looks at me and says "She'll pull through." I nod my head and class starts.

Georgia's POV:
I finished my breakfast and asked Guy, "Hey whens our next game." He looks over at me and says "Today why?" I look down and say "Your going and your gonna kick there ass."

He walks over and says "I can't leave you here alone." I look at him and reply, "Actually I won't be alone." Bombay then walks in and says "I'm gonna stay with her."

He looks at me confused and says "How did you guys plan that?" I smile and say, "While you went to the bathroom." He chuckles and hugs Bombay.

Bombay sits down, "Georgia you can pull through we all believe in you." He says. I smile and reply "I'm pretty tired is it okay if I take a nap?" They look at me and nod there heads.

I lay down and close my eyes.

Adams POV:
There's now 5 minutes left of Science. "Hey Adam can you come up here real quick." The teacher says. I get out of my seat and walk to the teachers desk. "Can you take these to Georgia and Guy." He asks. I nod my head and walk back to my desk.

Dean looks at me mad for some reason. The bell rings and I walk to my locker. I open my locker and grab my lunch. Dean walks up to me and says "What did the teacher give you?" I pass it to him and say "For Guy and Georgia." He nods his head and gives it back to me.

I close my locker and walk to the lunch table. I sit down and open my lunch. The rest of the team gets there lunches and sits down. "I don't know about you guys but there's one thing I wanna do later." Julie says. We all look at her confused and she says "Let's win that game for Georgia!" We all smile.

Mindy and varsity walk up to us. "Sorry to hear about Georgia." Mindy says. Connie stands up and says "Bull crap, you couldn't care one damn thing about her, all you want is Adam!" She shrugs her shoulders and Riley says "Look I went to visit her this morning she looks better but not the best." And then walks away.

I finish my lunch and throw my stuff away. The bell rings and I go to my locker.

Georgia's POV:
I woke up about 10 minutes ago I'm still tired through. The nurse walks in and says "Lunch time." She then hands me the menu and I look through it. She stood there and I said "I'll have the caesar salad." I pass her the menu and she walks out.

I look over at Guy and ask "Where's Bombay?" He says, "Went to get me and him lunch." I smile and ask. "Any updates?" He smiles and says "You might be able to leave tomorrow!" I smile.

Bombay then walks in and says "Sleepy heads awake huh?" We all chuckle. The nurse walks in with my food and I start eating.

The nurse says "Georgia you have another visitor." I look over and it's Adams dad. "Hey Georgia!" I smile and we all look shocked. He sits down and hugs me.

"I also brought someone else." Adam then walks in. I smile and Adams dad, Bombay and Guy leave the room. I ask him "Aren't you supposed to be in ELA?" He sighs and says "I didn't wanna stay the rest of the school day."

He hugs me and I squeeze him tight. "How's my favorite girl doing?" I sigh and say "I'm doing better but guess what!" He asks "What?"

I reply "I might be able to leave tomorrow!" He smiles and asks "REALLY!?" I nod my head. He then kisses me.

He pulls apart and we both smile. Adams dad had to go home but Guy and Bombay stayed with me. Adam sat in one of the chairs.