nineteen || jealousy

Me and Dean walk into my house. We go up stairs into my room. I close the door and sit on my bed.

"So when were you going to tell me?" Dean asks. "I don't know Dean, I like Adam a lot but something happened after the game." I say.

He raises his eyebrow in question. "He broke up with me." I reply. "What, why!?" He asks.
"Jealousy." I say. He nods his head slowly.

Adams POV:
God damn it why did I do that! "Charlie man what do I do?" I ask him. He just shrugs his shoulders. Maybe she's in her room. Let me check.

Georgia's POV:
So that's what happened. I look out the window and I see Adam staring at me. "Dean kiss me." I say. "Why?" I grab his face and kiss him. "Thank you" I say.

Adams POV:
What the hell! She just kissed Dean. "Charlie she just kissed Dean!" I say. "Wait what?" He replies.

Yeah she just kissed him she looked at me and turned back to face Dean and said something then she kissed him!

Deans POV:
She just kissed me. I've been waiting for this for over a year. But why did she though. I look out the window and see Adam staring at us. "You kissed me to make him jealous didn't you?" I ask.

"Sort of." She replies. I look down upset but I didn't really care because she still kissed me.

Georgia's POV:
What did I just do! "Ah man, I think I'm gonna be sick." I say. I run into my bathroom and throw up. Dean ran into the bathroom to make sure I was alright.

I heard a knock at my bedroom door. "Dean go open it." I say. He walks to the door and Guy walks in. "Georgia Adams here to see you- Georgia are you all right!?" He asks. "Yeah I'm fine." Before I could say anymore I threw up again.

Tell Adam to stay away from me. I don't wanna see him. Adam then walks into my room. "Sorry." Guy says. Dean and Guy walk out of my room and go down stairs to talk to Charlie.

"Get the hell away from Adam." I say. "No I won't get away your sick and I wanna talk." He replies. "Well I don't." I say as I get up and flush the toilet.

"Come on Georgia it was a mistake I was just jealous!" He says. "YEAH OF WHAT THOUGH OF DEAN!? HES MY FRIEND I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN OVER A YEAR!" I yell. Adam looked at me shocked. "Georgia please calm down." He asks.

"Who was there for me on Team U.S.A? Dean was. Not you but Dean was. You were to obsessed with Julie to realize that?" I say. "Then what the hell were we? Tell me weren't just friends in your mind. Well good for you because I like Dean then he moved away and all the sudden you come back into my life and start flirting again!" I continue.

I hear Guy and the rest of them run upstairs. "What the hell is going on!?" Charlie asks. I grab my shoes and run down stairs. I put them on faster then ever.

I bolt out of the door. I see Guy start chasing after me. "Hey kid can I have that skate board?" The kid nods his head and I get on it. I grab on to a car so I can go faster. I made it to Hans house. I knock on the door and I remember "Oh yeah Bombay is staying here!"

I see someone walk to the door and they open it. "Georgia?" Bombay says. "Coach I need your help." I say. I walk in and sit down on the sofa.

" I need to make a quick phone call excuse me." He says. I here a car pull up and I look out the window and saw no one. Bombay was waiting at the door. I was confused. I grabbed my skateboard just in case.

Adam and the rest of the team walk in. "Georgia listen to us." Bombay says. "NO! You tricked me!" I reply and I run out the back door. Fulton and Dean were standing there. I shove them out of the way. I get on my skate board and skate away.

Adams POV:
"Okay Dean, Guy and Connie come with me." I say. We walk out of the door but before I could walk out the door Bombay says "Don't worry we'll find her she couldn't have gone far, the rest of you split up into groups and try to find her." He says. I nod and walk out the door to my car.

Georgia's POV:
It's kinda cold outside, I might have enough time to go back to my house and get a jacket. I start skating home. I open the door to my house and grab a jacket that was hanging up. I grab my roller blades and put those on. I lock the door and skate away.

I hear skates behind me. I see the rest of the team besides Adam, Guy and Connie. I start skating faster. The only person who can't catch up to me is Luis.

Luis skates up to me and says "Georgia come on stop!" I start skating faster. Yes and ally way. I take a quick turn. The rest of the team turns to. "Shit they knew my plan!" I yell. We were reaching the end of the ally way. There was a car. No one was inside. I hear Charlie yell "Georgia your trapped now!" I was maybe 3ft away from the front of the car. I jump, "I'm not gonna make it, I'm not gonna make it!" I hit the front of the car and fall on the ground.

I get up and try skating away realizing Bombay grabbed my arm without me realizing. "What the hell is your guys problem!?" I ask. "Georgia you can run away from ex's boyfriends or even kisses but you can't run away from your team." Bombay says.

Charlie passes me some shoes. I sit down on a bench and hang my head down. "Do you want some food?" Goldberg asks. "No Goldberg I don't want food." I say. The team laughs.

"Just trying to be nice jeez." He says. "I guess we can say we caught a run away duck." Averman says. I role my eyes as Bombay smirks at his stupid joke.

"Can someone take me home I'm cold." I say. " I will." I hear Adam say. "Anyone else besides Adam?" They all look at each other and shake there heads. "God your dramatic as always." Dean says. "What it's fun!" I say.

I get in his car and put my head back. We start driving away. "Georgia, I don't know how you feel anymore but I know how I feel and I'm still deeply in love with you." He says. " I don't know how I feel, I like you Adam but Deans back in my life! Okay I can't tell you how I feel if I don't even know!"

We pull into my driveway. I get the key to my house out and I walk in.