fourteen || follow your heart

Hans drove me home that night. I walked into the house and Guy was sitting in the coach waiting for me with the team. I didn't realize how long I was gone for until I checked the time 8 hours I was gone.

They all rushed up to hug me but I just stood there. Connie said " We were all worried sick about you Georgia."

I then look around to see Adam no where to be found. I ask them " Where's Adam?" They then say he went out I look for you. I look at his driveway and his car is still there.

I tell them I'll be right back while I finish putting on my roller blades. I leave the house with the rest of the team following me I wave them off as I head more down the road passed Adams house.

Adam POV:
This is all my fault. I have to find her no matter what she could be hurt or cold and I would be the one to blame. I need to apologize.

Georgia's POV:
I think I see him ahead of me. Oh shit my wheels are wet I can't stop. I go flying behind him but he grabbed my arm last second. I say " Thank you." He then replies " Anytime but have you seen a 5'4 girl around here." I say " Yeah she's right here."

I mean I can blame him his hood was covering his eyes. He hugs me and says " Are you alright!?" I show him my knees and elbows. He then put his hoodie on me. We start skating back slowly so we can still use the breaks.

I tell him "You know what I got told is that your still jealous of Dean." He roles his eyes jokingly. I then say " But I wouldn't do this to Dean I grab his face and pull him into a kiss. We move over to the side of the road so we don't get hit.

We finally made it home and everyone else had left including Guy so we went up to my room. We continued where we left off at on the road.

I put my hands up his shirt and I grab his neck and say " You know I forgive you because you can't get over a crush that big so quickly." He then asks me " Do you still like Portman?" I say "No." after being apart for so long the feelings went away.

He kissed me but this time he slipped the tongue. We lay in my bed for another hour or so he was behind me with his arms around my body.

We had to go to practice so we did that because the show down was next week and we had to get in as much practice as possible. After practice I did my night routine, studied and fell asleep.