four || eden hall

Today is gonna be rough.

I was thinking last night I really don't like Riley I mean he's cute and all but I've had a crush on Adam for the longest time.

So I decided to talk to the girls I have math with them but I decided to talk to Fulton about it. I asked him what I should do and he just said "Adam." I replied " But I'm gonna be on varsity and it'll be awkward."

He just said " Well your tough just deal with it." After class I went to my locker and I talked to Adam.

I said " Adam I wanna date you and only you but we have to keep it a secret from varsity but we can tell the ducks." He said " Okay I'm fine with that."

After we talked we went to science. One good thing is that I sit next to Adam. We secretly held hands all class and Riley was still staring at me. Once class ended I ran over to Connie and Julie I said "I need to talk to the ducks at lunch, kapeesh?" They said " Kaposh"

At lunch I saved a table for the ducks after I got my lunch which I brought my own. I brought a Rice Krispie treat a sandwich and a water.

Adam walked over and sat next to my right and Guy sat next to my left. The rest of the ducks got there lunch and sat down.

Charlie asked " What do you need to talk about Georgia?" I looked over at Adam and the rest of the ducks. I then replied " Me and Adam are dating but we can't tell varsity.

They all asked " Why?" Adam then said " They'd be rougher then shit on Georgia and me!" I nod in agreement. The rest of the team nodded. I then said " I'm gonna talk about Orion with this but I can't guarantee I'll be back on the team."

I got up to get silverware and someone touches my shoulder and I turn around to see Riley. I say " hey?" He turns over to the Ducks who are all staring at us especially Adam who looks pissed.

Riley whispers " I'll see you and Banksie at practice." I walk back over to the table and sit back down by Adam.

I finished lunch, I then got up and threw away my stuff. I went to my locker and got my stuff for ELA. Adam followed me to my locker and he had already gotten his stuff.

I walked to ELA and sat down in my seat next to Guy that was good but I love this class anyways. So I was excited for it

Adam and Riley kept staring at me all class and I would glance at both of them before looking down at my paper again. Guy noticed it and was getting pissed at Riley. He always wanted me and Adam together so he was sure of hell wouldn't let Riley touch me.

After class the teacher stopped me and said " Georgia you are the only one who got 100% on this paper good job!" I say " Thank you!" and leave the classroom with Guy.

I walk into Spanish where I sit next to Riley. Before I walk into class I grab Adam and pull him into an empty classroom and kiss him. I walk ahead so I can get to class first.

I sit down next to Riley and he grabs my thigh I get super uncomfortable and tell him " Can you not?" Then he let's go.  5 minutes before class ends Adam taps me on the shoulder from behind and passed me a note.

I read the note and it said " Meet out front for study hall." I turn around and nod before Riley notices. Class ended and Riley walked me out and I told him "Go hang out with his friends I wanna study." He nodded and walked away.

I met Adam in the front and he grabbed my hand and pulled me to a bench away from the school so we could have alone time.

We studied for a bit but we mainly kissed the entire time. The bell had rung so Adam drove me and Guy home. I asked Adam " Do you want to stay over for a bit before practice?"

He replied " I would love to!" We pulled into the drive way and walked to the front door and all walked in the house.

Me and Adam went up to my room and Guy called Connie so she could come over. Me and Adam cuddled and talked but watched The Goonies my favorite movie.

It was around 4pm and practice for varsity was at 5:00 so he went home and brought his stuff over so he would be ready and we could still hang out.

I had Connie come in and braid my hair while Guy and Adam played games or talked about us. Then it's 4:30 so me and Adam had to leave.

Adam drove us to practice and we walked in together. We introduced ourselves to the varsity team and started practicing.

After practice we went to the locker room good thing they added a whole new room for girls to get changed in so I went in there.

I left the room after I changed and told Riley " Hey Adams driving me home so I'll see you tomorrow!" He just nodded his head and continued talking to Mindy.

In the car me and Adam listened to music and talked. I love hanging out with him. Once I got home I got in the shower got changed into sweatpants, a hoodie Adam gave me which was really large and some fluffy slippers. I then studied for a bit while looking through my window which was right across from Adams he was at his desk.

I then decided to call him before bed. We said goodnight after a bit and I fell right asleep.