twenty || love triangle

It was now Sunday night and I thought but I still don't know who I want to be with. Whatever let's just get this week over with I tell myself that everyday.

Well I need to take a shower and stuff. I grab clothes until I hear a knock on my door. I open it "Hey." I say. "Hey you alright Georgia?" Huh says. I nod my head and say "I'm gonna get in the shower and when is dad gonna come home?"

"I don't know Georgia probably this week." He says. I sigh and close my door. "What to wear tomorrow." I say to myself. I will just decide after my shower. My clothes were on my bed so I grabbed those and turn on the water.

I get undressed and throw the dirty clothes in the laundry. I hop in the shower and do all that stuff. After I'm done in the shower I grab a towel and dry off. My clothes were sitting on the bathroom counter. I grab them and put them on.

After that I walk out of my room and go downstairs. "Hey Georgia!" Connie says. I reply "Oh hey Connie when'd you get here?"

"While you were in the shower, and how's your wrist?" She says. I look down at my wrist. "It's alright it's my left hand so it doesn't really matter."  She nods her head. Guy then walks in  and says "Dean is staying in the guest bedroom by the way." I nod my head and walk upstairs to the guest bedroom.

"Hey Georgia!" Dean says. I wave back and say "Look Dean we need to talk." He looks at me concerned and I sit down on the bed. Dean starts saying "Georgia, I know you like Adam and everything but tell me if you at-least like me a little bit so I don't spend another year liking you wondering if you feel the same."

I sigh and say "Dean, I don't know if I like you! And you can't expect me to just know if I like you when your just back in my life after a year!" He grabs my hand and says " I don't expect you to know that, but I deserve to know once you know!"

He brushes his hand through my hair and says "God you have changed." I smile. "Your still beautiful as always, and short." He chuckles. "Yep still short!" I laugh and say.

I lay down on the bed and say "Well we have the weekend now so do you want to go star gazing?" He chuckles and says "That'd be fun!"

I sit up and say "Great! I'll go grab the picnic blanket and a jacket, I'll be right back." I walk down the hall into my room. I grab the blanket and throw it on my bed. I start looking through my closet for a sweatshirt. I kept seeing a bunch  of  Adams hoodies. I grab one of hoodies and think I'll just wear this I guess, I looked over at Adams window seeing him staring out his window looking at the fire flies.

I wave to him, he looks up and waves back. I smile and put on his hoodie. He looks over at me wearing his hoodie and chuckles but smiles. I wave goodbye to him and I grab the picnic blanket.

Dean was waiting outside my door and I walk out. He grabs my hand and we walk downstairs. I yell "Guy, Connie. Me and Dean are gonna go star gazing!" I hear a "Okay!" from Guy and we put our shoes on and leave the house.

Me and Dean walk over to my back yard which has the perfect view of the stars. I put down the picnic blanket and sit down. "Wow I never realized how pretty the night sky is!" I say. Dean smiles and grabs my hand.

My mind starts flashing back through memories of me and Adam. There was also memories of me and Dean. I still need to think about it, but tonight I'm gonna focus on my self.

Guy and Connie eventually come outside and join us. I chuckle and point out the Big Dipper. We start bringing up memories after a bit. "Wait Guy remember when Dad smashed our faces into cakes for our 7th birthday?" I laugh and ask. "YES, I remember it clear as day!" He chuckles at that.