five || drama alert

It was Wednesday now and I got up and got dressed in a jean skirt and a black crop top with white socks and shoes.

I walked over to Adams house and knocked on his door. He answered it and grabbed his keys. I ran over to my house real quick and yelled for Guy to come down.

He came down and he had my bag with all my stuff because I forgot it upstairs. I get up in the front seat making Guy sit in back so he can sit next to Connie cause we need to pick her up.

We went to Connies house and she came outside threw her bag in the trunk with the rest of our bags and sat in the back with Guy.

When we arrived at school we were like 15 minutes early before class starts so we went to our lockers and put our stuff away and got our stuff for Math.

I walk into class and sit next to Fulton who gives me a high five. We had a paper to do so I finished it hoping I did good on it.

Me and Adam kept staring at each other and I'd occasionally look at Riley to make us less suspicious. He would wave to me and I would wave back and get back to my page.

After Math we went to science and sat down by Adam and held his hand. The thing is Riley got up to throw something away and he saw me holding Adams hand.

He seemed pissed because when we went to lunch I had brought my own lunch again I sat down then him and the varsity team drag me over to there table away from the ducks.

I look over at Connie scared and she tells the rest of the ducks. They walk over to the table and Charlie says " Hey I think you stole someone from us."

Riley puts his hand on my shoulder and says " Who are you looking for?" Then Guy says " My sister the one your hands on right now!" Then Riley just shakes his head no and shoves Charlie.

I get up to throw away my food and Adam gets up to so he can talk to me. Then Riley walks up and grabs my hand I look at Adam with an apologetic look.

He gets super pissed and yells at Riley saying " LET HER GO!" Riley shoves him to the ground. I walk back to the table before anything else happens.

After lunch we went to ELA and sat next to Guy he hugged me because I was pissed everything was happening. I ignored Riley and Adam for  the rest of the class. When class ended I walked out with Guy.

I went to my locker and put my ELA stuff away and got my Spanish stuff and walked to class. I sat down by Riley who tried to talk to me but I ignored him.

Adam tried passing me a note a few times but I yet still ignored him. I got my stuff went outside and studied for the rest of the school day.

I walked home, anything to get away from Adam and Riley today. It was only 15-20 minutes so it wasn't bad. When I got home I got a cookie and some milk then went upstairs to my room.

I sat on my bed but I couldn't help but notice Adam looking through his window at me.I saw him open his window and start climbing the tree by our house I unlocked my widow and opened it.

He went through the open window and sat down and said " Georgia I'm really sorry for what happened at lunch." I cut him off by yelling " YOU COULDNT HAVE LET IT GO!" He pulled me into a hug I shoved him off I then said " We have practice get your stuff and let's go." He got his stuff and I pulled my hair into a ponytail and he drove us there.

I walk into the girls Locker room and get changed. I get out on the ice and start practicing. Riley tried talking to me I ignored him and continued skating.

After practice I got changed and Adam took me home. When I got back I did my normal night routine and fell asleep cause I was tired, and I had a big day tomorrow.