eighteen || freshmen vs varisty

Today will be rough it was Sunday and Hans died last night so today was his funeral I couldn't have made it through the years without him he was like my second Dad. Me,Charlie and Bombay all took it the hardest. At the funeral Adam comforted me a lot while I cried into his shoulder. I just need to get this over with.

Today was the day of the game. The entire school will be there. What's if I mess up, I'll embarrass my self in front of the Dean and the entire school.

"I'm stressed!" I tell Guy while we eat breakfast. "Don't be Georgia you won't get hurt we will all be there!" He says. I smile and finish eating breakfast.

I grab our bags and pass Guys over to him. I start putting on my roller blades and so does Guy. Adam knocks on our door meaning come on it's time to go.

I get up and open the door. "Hey babe!" He says. "Hey Adam!" I hug him and he hugs back. I grabbed his hand and said "Guy come on!" We skate out of the door while Guy locks the door and closes it.

Me and Adam skate while holding hands. Connie joined us and eventually all the ducks did. Charlie led the way. We were all wearing our Ducks jerseys.

We reached the school and we all took our skates off. Adam and I walked into the school to our locker. We grabbed our Math stuff and put our bags away.

We all made it to Math. I took my seat next to Fulton and all the sudden the teacher says "Okay we're switching seats!"

She then starts reading from a list. "Okay, Guy you sit there and Connie you sit next to him, Adam your behind them and Georgia your by Adam, Charlie and Linda you sit behind Adam and Georgia, Fulton and Ken you dit behind them." She then finished putting everyone in there seats.

"How lucky we all sit by each-other!" I tell Adam. He smiles and holds my hand. The teacher starts our lesson for the day which was just an assignment.

The bell finally rang so I picked up all my stuff in one hand and Adam put his arm around my waist. We walk to our lockers and get ready for Science.

I pull Adam into a kiss and he bends down to kiss me. We start walking to class holding hands. I sit in my seat which is next to Adam again.

We start doing our assignments which were really long. Finally 10 minutes before class ends. I felt someone staring at me so I turned around to see Mindy giving me the death glare.

I give her one back and she then starts staring at Adam. I hug him and he kisses my forehead. "What was that for?" He asks. I move his head facing Mindy who's still staring at him. "That's why." I say. "Oh, well then this will make her jealous." The teacher turns away  and he starts making out with me. Mindy scoffs and turns over to Riley.

The bell rings and Adam picks me up into a hug. I tell him "Put me down jerk!" I was obviously joking because he knows I'm helpless when he picks me up. He chuckles and sets me down.

We walk to our lockers and get ready for lunch. I grab my lunch and he does the same. I grab his arm and pull him back to me. I tell him "Pick me up for a second." He picks me up and I start making out with him. We stand there for like a minute just doing that.

We finally walk to the lunch table and there was only one seat left so I looked over at Adam and said "I guess I'll have to sit on your lap!" He smiles and we walk over to the table.

We sit down and start eating. "Are you all ready!?" Asks Connie. We all say "YEAH!" We finish our lunches and Adams getting ready to throw his trash away. "Hey babe can you throw mine away?" I say. He looks over at me and says "What do I get from it?" I smile and say "you'll see." He grabs my stuff real quick and throws it away.