eight || game on

I was pissed at the ducks for what they did.
I even stopped talking to Guy and Connie, why did they have to do that it's so annoying like what the hell!

But varsity had an idea. One day at lunch us and the varsity went up to there table I didn't even say anything. Varsity invited them to a dinner, me and Adam told them it'll be cool and we had no idea.

It was the night of the dinner and I still had no idea why we were having this I sat by Adam during dinner and we held hands. Occasionally one of the varsity boys would get up and go to the bathroom but right before it happened me and Adam were told what was happening.

Riley said " I would like to thank you guys for lending us Banksie and Georgia." So now we have to chance to beat you in the annual Freshman bs Varsity showdown." Then all the sudden he said " One last thing we have a surprise we'll be right back." Me and Banks looked down not happy that we have to do this. Riley says " Come on Banks and Georgia." We then got up and left.

Also something happened last night we were at home me and Adam but the varsity's rooms got fire ants put in them I think from the ducks so we have to challenge them in a game tomorrow morning.

I just woke up so I look over to Adams window to see him sitting there. I wave at him so he can come over. I unlock the window and open it.
He goes through the open window saying " Hey Georgia you ready?" I reply " It's 3 am do I look ready?"

He chuckles in reply but pulls me into a hug.
I was visibly nervous to go up against our old team but at least we know there plays so we have a chance of beating them.

I got my jersey and get ready. Adam drove us there and we got out of the car to see the entire varsity team sitting outside.

I look over at Adam and we walk up to them. Riley notices me and says " Hey babe." Adam then says " Her names Georgia not babe!" Riley ignores him.

We walk in to see the ducks practicing. They look over at us and Charlie yells " ARE YOU GUYS READY?" I nod.

We go down to the ice and get ready to destroy these assholes. They may be my friends but I did nothing to them.

We started playing, Riley took center facing against Charlie we got the puck by Riley shoving Charlie on the ground. "Hey!" Julie yelled from the bench. Riley was skating down the ice, Connie and Guy went up to him and Riley shoved them to the ground.

We scored and all cheered. We started up again and Charlie formed the Flying V, "I know there move." I said to Riley. We skated into them causing them to lose control and to fall down, I got the puck and was zooming down the ice.

"Shoot it!" A varsity player was calling, I pulled my stick back and scored. Adam gave me a high five and varsity was messing around and cheering.

We got the puck again and we're knocking the ducks everywhere, into walls on the ground anywhere you can think. We missed a couple times but Guy kept trying to get the puck from me.

"Sorry about this brother." I said to him right before I shoved him on the ground. The ducks got the puck and I knew what Charlie was doing, I've studied his moves ever since pee-wee.

"It's his triple deke watch out." I said to Scooter. Charlie was zooming down the ice and did his triple deke, Scooter caught it and dropped it on the ice. "Thanks for the look out Georgia." Scooter said to me.

"No problem." I replied skating away with the puck. I passed it to Adam, he passed it to Riley and I knocked over Goldberg leaving the goal open. "Quack, Quack, Quack Mr.Goalie Boy." Riley said with the puck on his stick.

Rile scored, "What was that huh?!" Charlie yelled. We all surrounded each other and I was right in front of Connie. "Let me at him Charlie!" Connie said. "Oh hey here's one, you got a little problem?" Riley asked her. "Come on sweetie come on take a shot." He continued. "Oh shut it Riley." I said to him. "Yeah listen to your little girlfriend." Charlie replied.

"What the hells your problem man!" I said shoving him. "Whatever." Charlie says. They started skating away, "Come on. No? No? Huh? Maybe later huh." Riley said. We started up again and Charlie had the puck, Adam was right at him and was trying to knock the puck away from him. "Bank get him Banks!" Riley yelled.

Charlie shot and wrapped his arm around Adams neck causing them to fly into the goal. All the players on the bench got out, Connie and Julie targeted me. Everyone started fighting and I knocked Connie down.

Julie came at me and she knocked me down. "You should've stayed on the ducks!" They both said. I got up and shoved Julie down. "What you guys can't control what I do hockey is me and Banks life of course we're gonna take the better option!" I skated away.

Fulton went up to me and shoved me on the ground. Riley skated over and shoved him to the ground, "That's not real polite to hit a girl!" Riley called out. Fulton tried charging at me again but then.

Coach Orion then skated in, "Break it up now, hey!" He yelled. Everyone stops and turns his way, he said something to Riley. "Varsity team out lets go!" Orion yelled. Adam skated next to me, "Hey you all right?" He asked. "Yeah am I, are you?" I asked him.

"Yeah." We turned to see our old team one last time and they were pissed at us. Adam and I changed out of our stuff and he drove us home. When we arrived we went into his room.

We were laying on his bed when all the sudden he kisses me. I kissed him back, "God when did everything go wrong?" He asked. "I don't all I know is I probably just lost my best friends." I wrapped my arms around him and he fell asleep.

I couldn't sleep after what just happened, I was full of rage and anger that just can't be controlled but some how Adam helps control that anger inside me. He was about asleep for maybe another hour

I kiss his cheek  he then wakes up. I ran my fingers threw his hair, I tell him I should get going but as I get up to go he grabs my arm and says " No please stay." I sit down on his bed and get on top of him. I laid my head down on his chest causing him to blush.

I ended up falling asleep on top of him for a couple hours. When I woke up I grabbed my stuff and went back to my house and studied.