two || our first practice

This is our first practice of the Ducks without Bombay being our coach which I will miss him.

Me and Guy get ready for practice I was a little bit behind because I wanted to put braids in but I have super long hair which I love because it's nice and wavy but super hard to do. I put grab my practice jersey and head out of the house.

At the rink:
We all got changed but me and girls changed away from the boys. We walked out to the varsity practice and they came over to insult us. Riley looked down at me.

I also forgot to mention I'm like 5"4 so everyone's tall but I'm fine because I can still kick ass.

He looked down at me and said " Hey Georgia these boys better go easy on you or I will hurt them in the Freshman vs Varsity show down!" Guy moved in front of me like protecting me but I shove him and say " Thanks Riley but you might wanna protect them instead." He chuckles then shoved Charlie. I saw their goalie I think his name is Scooter staring at Julie. We step out on to the ice.

I couldn't really hear but all the sudden Dwayne starts throwing his rope to collect the stray caddle. This was a tradition for us every since D2 we did this before every practice. We almost all got caught I managed not to, then Dwayne catches Charlie then our new coach skates towards us. His names Coach Orion an old hockey player.

He gave us a stander lecture and so on and so on. We did drills and everything so we were all worn out by the end of practice. I walk into the locker room hearing Charlie making fun of Coach Orion I go and sit down on the bench by Adam and leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. He blushes and let me be.

Then Coach Orion walked in then started talking about the schools grades for sports which is C and above to play and he replied saying " I think that's a stupid rule." another person replied saying " Go Coach!" But before another word came out he said " You must have a B and above or your riding the pine pony!"

He posted our positions I walk over with Adam and he says " I'm not even posted!" I replied " What the hell neither am I!?" Connie points out our positions and we look at each other and say " We made Varsity?"

Guy looks at me and Adam confused and walks over to the positions and turns away after reading my position. I yell " HE CAN'T SPLIT UP THE DUCKS WERE FAMILY!"

I walk over to the corner and change with the other girls. I storm out of the locker room with my stuff. All the sudden I feel somebody grab my hand I turn around suspecting Adam but instead it's Riley. He asks " Can I take you home?" I reply " Sure I could use a free ride." He chuckles and let's go of my hand and I follow him.

I get in his car. He started up the conversation with " Did your Coach post your positions?" I nodded my head. He asks " What did you get?" I sigh and say " Me and Adam made Varsity."

He smiles but replies " That's cool we get to hang out more." I nod my head and stay silent the rest of the ride.

He pulled into my drive way turned off his car and walked me up to the door. I turned to open the door but then all the sudden he kissed me.

I said " Goodnight." Then walked in the house and closed the door. He drove away after that. I went to the kitchen grabbed a snack and walked up stairs.

I walk over to Guys open door waved to him then walked over to my shut door which I swear I didn't close.