twenty-five || there game

Georgia's POV:
"Hey Adam we need to go!" Guy says. Adam waves goodbye to me and they leave the room. The nurse then walks in the room and says "okay Georgia you are clear to leave."

"Wait really!?" Bombay says. "Yep." She says. My mouth was open in amazement. I sit up and Bombay hugs me. "Wait does that mean we can surprise the team." The nurse then brought in crutches for me.

I forgot to say my left wrist was broken and my foot was sprained. Bombay was thinking about the game thing. "Yeah I guess we can!" I smile and get my crutches.

"Go change Georgia." He says as he tosses me some sweatpants and a mighty Ducks sweatshirt. I walk into the bathroom and change. Bombay was checking out while I grabbed the stuff people brought me.

I go down the elevator with all my stuff and Bombay was waiting in the lobby. "Here can you take some of this stuff." He grabs some of it and we go outside to his car. "Just throw them in the trunk." He says.

I put the stuff in the trunk and I get in the car. We start driving towards the school . "Here put on your jersey." He says as he throws me my jersey.

We made it to the school and it was just starting. "Today the Ducks are missing number 24 Georgia Germaine." The announcer says. The team all huddles up.

Adams POV:
"Okay guys we're gonna win this for Georgia!" I say. The entire team cheers and we start the game.

Georgia's POV:
Deans taking face off, "Yes!" I yell as we get the puck. Portman passes it to Russ, oh no he's doing his knuckle puck. He shoots and scores.

A little time passes and we're in 2nd period with 30 seconds left on the clock. It's 5-5 so we're tied. Charlie's skating down the ice with the puck. He makes it to there goal and pulls his stick back and shoots.

He misses, now there's 15 seconds left on the clock. Adam takes face off and gets the puck. He passes it to Luis who is speeding down the ice. "Oh no!" I yell as he loses his balance and the puck is caught on him as his slides into the goal.

The buzzer goes of and it's now 6-5 the ducks are winning. They head into the locker room. I tell Bombay "Hey I'm gonna go get some popcorn and drink." He nods his head and I go to concessions.

I ordered my stuff and they gave it to me right before I turned around someone said "Why are you wearing her jersey you know she's in the hospital." I turn around to see who it was. It was Riley! "Not anymore." I say.

"Georgia!" He yells. "Shut up!" I say. "No one knows I'm out of the hospital." I continue. He nods his head and walks away. The next period was starting and I sat back down next to Bombay.

Let's skip a few things it was now 7-7. 15 seconds left on the clock. Connie has the puck and is racing down to the goal. She pulls her stick back. 3 seconds left. She shoots and scores. "YES!" I yell. I start going down the stairs.

The announcer says "Such a wonderful game- wait is that Georgia Germaine standing on the stairs." Both teams look at me. Adam got off the ice, and picked me up. He dragged me out on to the ice.

They all huddle around me. "When did you get out and who brought you here?" Guy asked. I point to Bombay.

They all say "Bombay." I laugh and the crowd starts clapping. The other team skates over to us, "Glad your okay Germaine." They say to me.

Dean and Adam both hug me. After a bit of celebrating we go to the locker room. Coach Orion walks in and says "So Bombay did this all?" I laugh and say "You can't always expect what's up his sleeves." Charlie hugs me. "God you guys stink." I say.

They all laugh. We all walk out the locker room me going first. I was turned around talking to the team and someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around and it's Mindy.

"What are you gonna take a cheap shot?" I say. She shakes her head no. "Good job Banks out there." She says all cuddled up next to Adam.

"Oh please like he would ever date your desperate ass." I say. She looks at me. "Take your shot, I got hit by a car like you could hurt me." Dean walks up by me.

"Who says he wouldn't date me?" She asks. I reply and say "Well taking the fact I'm hotter then you, nicer then you and could kick your ass, I would say your chances are unlikely."
Riley walks up and faces Dean.

"Lay your hands on Portman, he'll do the same thing he did to Cole." Fulton says. They walk away from us. "That cheap brat." I say. "Oh, Dean and Adam I thought about it so I'll talk to you guys outside."

I make it outside and find a bench. I sit down and wait for the to come outside. They walk outside and sit on both sides of me. "Okay I decided." I say.

"I thought about it while I was in the hospital." I continue. They look at me and Dean asks "so who is it?"

"I decided on Adam, I'm sorry Dean. Me and him were dating before you came back, and I hope we can still be friends." I say. He looks at me and says "it's fine really I kinda had my eye on this one girl." Me and Adam look at him and say "Wait who!?"

"This girl named Zara." He says. I smile and say "I'm glad your happy Dean." He smiles and walks away.

Adam grabs my hand and takes me home. By the time we reached home Bombay had put the stuff people gave me in my house.

Adam walked in me and helped me upstairs. We make it to my room and he kisses me. "I missed this." He says. "Okay stranger can I lay in my bed?" I reply. He smiles and we lay down on my bed.