twenty-three || hospital

Georgia's POV:
I just woke up I don't know where I am. I look around and I see Guy sitting in a chair. "Guy!" I say. "Georgia your awake!" He says. "Where am I?" I ask. "Your in the hospital."

I look down and and I'm in a hospital bed and I have a hospital gound on. "Do you remember anything?" He asks. "All I remember is someone yelling "Georgia theres a car!"

"Where are Adam and Dean!?" I ask. He looks over at me and grabs my hand and says "There downstairs in the lobby, do you want me to go get them?" He asks. I nod my head and say "Bring them up 1 at a time." He smiles and leaves the room.

Adams POV:
We've been sitting in the lobby for about na hour with no updates. "Hey there's Guy!" Russ says. I look over at him. He walks over and says "She's awake!" We all smile. "Oh, Adam and Dean she wants to see you guys one at a time."

I tell him "I'll go last." Then Dean goes with Guy to Georgia's room. Hopefully she's alright. It's mainly my fault.

Georgia's POV:
Finally Guys back, "Hey Georgia." Dean says. I wave Guy out of the room and Dean pulls a chair over. "How you feeling?" He asks as he grabs my hand. "I'm doing all right I don't remember to much from when it happened."

He look down and says "Georgia I'm sorry." I lift my hand up and I grab his face and say "Look Dean it's not your fault." He smiles a bit then kisses me on the cheek.

"Well I better let Adam see you, he's been worrying and freaking out for the past 2 hours." Dean says. I smile and wave goodbye to him.

Guy walks in and says "Ready for me to bring Adam in." I nod my head and Adam walks in. I smile and say "Adam I'm sorry." He sit in the chair and almost starts crying " No I'm sorry Georgia it's my fault you got angry, maybe if I hadn't started that argument with Dean and if I hadn't had called out your name while you were in the middle of the road."

I grab his hand, "Adam it's not your fault okay, it has never and never will be your fault I blame myself, if I wasn't stupid I would've just waited outside by your car or waited for you instead of trying to walk home."

"Nothing I do is ever right!" He says. "Adam, you made me the happiest girl in the entire world, there's nothing that we can change we can only impact the future by deciding what's best." I say.

I pull his face in closer and I kiss him on the cheek. "So who else is here?" Adam looks at the door way and Bombay walks in "I'm here." I look at him and smile.

Adam says "Im gonna go back downstairs, alright bye Georgia." I say, "bye." Bombay sits down in the chair and says "Your still in love with Adam huh?" I look at him and say "What gives you that idea!?"

"Peewees, who was the only one who waited for Adam and helped him out?" He asks. "Me." I say. " And who wanted to spend every waking minute with him leading up to last year?" I reply "me."

He chuckles and says "Now you have to choose between Dean and Adam?" I nod my head and he says "I trust you'll make the right decision."

"Jeez what happened to your wrist Georgia?!" He asks. "I hurt it in the Freshman vs Varsity showdown." I reply. He nods his head and pats my head. He then exits the room.

Deans POV:
"I feel terrible right now." I tell Fulton. He pats my shoulder and says "I've never seen one f the bash bros get so soft for a girl."

"Georgia's not only my favorite girl she means everything to me! I hate seeing her like this." I say. Fulton smiles and pats my shoulder again.

Guys POV:
"Okay guys my parents will be here soon!" I say. They all look at me and say "Even your dad?" I nod my head and they all looked concerned.

I sit next to Connie and rest my head on her shoulder. About 15-20 minutes later my parents walk in. "Mom, Dad!" I say as I run over and hug them.

They get all checked in and I tell them "Let's only send one of you up there at a time, mom you can go first." I take her up to Georgia's room.

Georgia's POV:
"Mom!?" I say. "Yes honey, I missed you!" She goes and sits down in the chair. "So how are you feeling?" She asks. "I'm alright just in pain."

She brushes the hair out of my face and says "Well we gotta leave soon but I will be here when ever you need me to alright sweetheart?" I nod my head and she walks out.

Guy says " One more person." My dad then walks in. "Hi sweetheart." He says. "No you don't get to call me that." I say.

"Now Georgia!" He replies. "YOU WERE NEVER HERE YOU CARE MORE ABOUT WORK THEN ME OR GUY!" I yell. Guy then walks in. "Georgia, I'm sorry." He says. "GET THE HELL OUT OF HER PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU RIGHT NOW, PLEASE JUST LEAVE!" I shout.

"I'm sorry Georgia." He says as he walks out. Guy walks over to me and hugs me. "Please go get Adam or Dean I don't care if both or one of them please."

Guy comes back in with Adam who sees me crying and goes straight over to me. "Georgia what's wrong!?" He asks. "My crappy father is the problem as I cry into his arms."

"Don't worry he's gone now." He says. "I hate him so much, he's hurt our family so much." I reply. Adam kisses me softly on the lips and says "I know he has and you two don't deserve that at all."

"For now how about me, Guy and Dean sit in here and you can sleep with comfort?" He asks. I nod my head and Guy goes and gets Dean.

Dean kisses me head and so does Guy. I try sleeping and manage to do so about 10 minutes later.