ten || convincing

We had the plan already for Monday. So while we wait I just went up to my room. I actually went through some old pictures from when I was little.

Adam walked upstairs to my room and shut my door. He came and sat down by me and was looking at the pictures. He said " Wow Georgia you look completely different now." I reply " I haven't really changed I'm just confident." He nods his head and kisses me. We kiss for about a minute and let go for some air.

He lays down so I get on top of him and kiss him. I then get off of him and lay beside him. I whisper in his ear " You know your pretty hot with that middle part." He laughs. I move his hair out of his eyes.

His eyes are beautiful. I can stare into them for ages with out blinking to which wouldn't be good but it's true.

He then starts tickling me so I put his arms down and say " You sure you wanna do that Banks?" He smirks and says " Anytime." I grab his wrists and pin his hands down to the bed and start kissing him.

I eventually stop and get up. He sits up wondering what I'm doing. I grab my text books and drop them on the bed. I said " We need to study. I climb the tree over to his window and grab his stuff.

I see something sitting on his bed it's a hoodie I might just have to steal it. I put it on quickly and climb back over to my room. Adam looks at me and says " Is that my hoodie?" I nod and laugh.

He tries tickling me again but I pin him down.  "Are you ever gonna learn not to underestimate me?" I say. He says "I'll beat you one of these days." I give him a doubtful look.

He ended up staying at my place and we cuddled all night. We woke up to my alarm at 5:30am. I got up and got changed into a black plaid skirt and a black tank top.

Adam wore his warriors team jacket a black t shirt and some jeans. I packed our lunches and he packed our school bags. He drove us to school and little did I know that today was gonna be rough I could tell.