nine || stuck in place

I woke up super happy from last night. I waved at Adams window signaling for him to come over but all the sudden Guy opens my door and I call Adam off. I ask Guy " What do you want?" He replied " Riley's here." I go downstairs and open the front door.

I see Riley standing there with Flowers and all dressed up. I say " Hey Riley, what's up?" He replies " Nothing just, can I come in?" I nod my head and he walks in.

I tell him " Here let's go up to my room." So then Adam could keep an eye on me. I could see Adam staring through the window and then he sees Riley walk in and his mood completely changes.

I ask Riley " So what's up?" He turns over to me and says " I wanted to ask you something." I nod my head signaling continue on. He then says " Look Georgia I like you a lot and I want you to go on date with me." I sigh and think I love Adam more then everything in the entire world he is always there for me and he's super cute, so there's no way I can go on this date with Riley.

I say " I'm sorry but." I get cut off by him kissing me, I push apart and say " I'm sorry but I can't give you an answer

Adams POV:
Nothing I do is ever good enough for Georgia all I want is to be able to hug and kiss her in public but we have to keep it a secret from no good Riley. I just saw him kiss her and I wanna kick his ass. You know what I'm gonna go over there right now and repeat myself over and over again because I'm sick and tired of this. I climb on the tree over to the window which Georgie opens.

Back to Georgia's POV:
I see Adam climbing over and so does Riley. He asks me " Why the hell is Banks climbing the tree?" I go over to the window and open it. All the sudden Adam walks over to Riley and shoves him. I say " What the hell Adam!?" Riley punches him so I grab Adam and pull him back. I tell Riley " I think you need to leave." He shakes his head no.

I grab Riley's arm and drag his ass out of my house. I go back upstairs to Adam sitting on my bed. I go over and lay my head down on his lap. He looks down at me and kisses me.

I ask him " Why did you shove Riley?" He sighs then says " He kissed you and I just got jealous." I cut him off by saying " Adam Banks I love you no one especially Riley could ever steal you away from me and I'll be right back I'm gonna go grab you ice." He nods. I walk downstairs to see Guy in the kitchen I walk past him grabbing the ice.

I walk back upstairs to Adam and I lay down pulling him back. I sit up so I can hold the ice on his cheek. He then says " Georgie Germaine I love you too but why would you date me when you could date the captain?" I get up and sit on his stomach and say " Adam I've been in love with you since you were on the Hawks I've been waiting for over a year to be able to kiss you again!"

He looks shocked because I knew he had a crush on Julie on Team USA. I lay back down with tears in my eyes. Adam looks down at me still shocked. He then grabs my face a kissed me softly on the lips.

I then put my hood up and try sleeping. We managed to sleep for a couple hours but when I woke up Adam was gone so I went downstairs and he was sitting on the couch with Guy.

I walk over to the living room and sit down on Adams lap. Guy started apologizing to us he was saying " Looks guys I know you didn't do that you were left out on that team but everyone else has a plan so you guys can be back on the ducks." I look up at Adam and smile. I look back at Guy and say " What's the plan?" He then told us everything they have planned so far.

Hopefully this works because I can't last another day dealing with Riley.