six || adam & I

" I've still been ignoring Riley it's only been a day but today is your first game Guy so good luck! I'll be there!" I tell Guy

He says "thanks, and Adams here by the way." I go open the door and he walks in saying " There's my favorite girl." Giving me a hug.

I yell at Guy saying " WERE GOING UPSTAIRS!" He yells back "OKAY!"

We sit down on my bed and I lay on his chest hugging him because he knows what's been going on recently.

I tell Adam "Riley won't leave me alone he tries grabbing my hand during Spanish" and before I could finish those words Adam grabs my face and says " Georgia Germaine if he does any of that tell me, he has no right." I kiss Adam as we wait until it's time for us to leave.

When it's time for us to leave he gives me his jacket and we walk out the house and get in his car. Guy is already at the school.

When we get to the rink we find the team and sit down. I sit next to Adam and Riley sits on my other side by Mindy.

Mindy has a thing for Adam I swear so whenever I'm near him I am pretty close but not to obvious because of Riley.

"Oh shit" I say. The team looks at me, I look down embarrassed then Adam grabs my hand so I look over at him and then at Riley who's giving him the death stare.

I get up and say " I'm going to the bathroom." As soon as I'm gone I see Adam and Riley following me. I turn around to see them right by my face.

I ask " What are you two doing?" they pretend they don't hear me but I start walking away slowly until they start walking again.

I repeat myself and this time they both say " Nothing." I walk away to the bathroom. I do my business wash my hands and leave but yet there still standing there.

I walk back to the rink so I can watch my brother and my friends play. They score there first goal so it's 1-0 I start clapping my hands but Riley pulls me and Adam down. I look at him and say " What the hell is your problem!?"

He replies "Nothings my problem shortcake." I storm out of there as fast as I can and I go sit near the penalty boxes away from them.

After the games over I skate back home and pick flowers. While I'm skating a car comes near me and it's Riley. He starts saying " I'm sorry Georgia, how about I take you out for dinner?" I keep skating away.

He starts driving faster to catch up so I knock on Adams door and he's home so he opens it up seeing me and then Riley in his car practically chasing me.

He shuts the front door and I go sit on his couch and hold back the tears. He sits down by me and tells me " Maybe you should go see Hans?" I look at him and nod in agreement.

I look out the window and good things Riley left, so I put on my skates and go towards Hans store.

When I get there I walk in and Charlie's there and he's asks what I'm doing here? I say " I need to talk to Hans."

Charlie respectfully leaves so I can talk to Hans. He came over and sat down asking me what's wrong so I tell him everything, like how it's literally been a week since school started and I already hate it.

He gives me some advice and I leave. Me and Adam went out to dinner it was a thursday night so why not.

We got back he gave me a kiss and went to his house and I got ready for bed. I took my shower got my pjs on and studied. I then fell asleep excited for Friday.