twenty-two || my last practice

I got changed for practice and went down stairs. Adam was on the couch waiting for me. I grabbed my hockey bag and we went out to Adams car. I sat in the front then Guy and Dean sat in the back.

We arrived early so while we waited we watched varsity practice. Mindy was sitting in the bleachers. "Hey Mindy!" I say. She looks over at me and I start walking down. I slap her in the face, "That's for punching me you brat." I say. She punched me in the face but all it did was hit me in the eye.

The varsity practice ended and she left. I walked back over to Adam and say "How's my eye?" He moves my hair and says "We will ask coach for ice."

About 10 minutes later we walk over to the locker room and get changed. Adam and Dean waited for me. We walked out on to the ice and started skating. The rest of the team arrives and we start messing around. I took off my helmet to get a drink and Kenny comes up to me "Georgia your eyes swollen."

I put my helmet back on and Coach Orion skates in. "Hey Coach can I have some ice?" I ask. "Why Georgia?" He says. I take off my helmet and he sees my eye. "God Georgia when did this happen?"

"About 15 minutes ago, it's not the swollen." I say. He asks "Who gave you this?" Mindy she's a varsity cheerleader she also gave me a bloody lip, a bloody nice and this all in one day!"

The entire team laughs. Coach Orion glares at them and says "What's next she hits you with her car?" I nod my head and say "Most likely I mean I wouldn't be shocked."

"Follow me Georgia." He says. I follow him and he gives me some ice. "Now what are you gonna do about this girl?" He asks. "Well we arranged a fight on Friday." I say.

"No your not doing it." He says. "Why the hell not!? If I don't she won't leave me alone!" I yell. " I want you to sit out of this practice." He says.

"Whatever." I skate back in and sit down. The ice was making my hand cold but it didn't hurt me at all so I just held it against my eye. "Okay we're gonna scrimmage!" Coach says. "Georgia come here real quick." He says. I get up and skate over. "What's up?" I ask.

"Chose team captains,okay?" He says. I nod my head and say "Banks and Portman." I start skating away. "Georgia you can play for this only." Coach says.

I go get in line and it was Adam turn to choose. "Charlie." He says. "Fulton." Dean says. They choose a few more until me and Guy were the last ones. "Guy!" Adam says. I role my eyes and skate over to Dean.

"Okay Georgia you take face off." Dean says. I nod my head and get in place. Me and Adam were taking face off. Coach Orion drops the puck. I get the puck and start heading towards there goal, there goalie was Goldberg. I pass it over to Connie. She shoots and scores.

I was on the left side facing Guy. Connie took face off and passed the puck to me. Guy charged at me and hit my hurt wrist, I still had the puck and was going down to the goal, I pulled my stick back and when I was getting ready to shoot my left wrist just gave out and I dropped my stick.

I grab my wrist and Coach Orion skates over to me. "Georgia you need to sit out." He says. "No I don't my wrist is fine I just hit it again, I'll be able to make it move again in like 5 minutes I promise!" He pats my back and open the little door to the bench.

I sit down and throw my helmet down. Dean yells "Change it up team!" He sits out with me. Adam looks at me through the glass window type thing. He had the same issue last year.

Practice ended and we went to the locker room. "Georgia come here!" Coach announced in the locker room. "If you wanna prove that your wrist is fine then do what Adam did last year."

I put the hockey stick in my hurt hand and try twisting it. "Damn it." I say after not being able to move it at all. "Georgia, I'm sorry you can't play until your wrist gets better." He says.

"THIS IS BULLSHIT!" I say grabbing my stuff and walking out of the locker room.

Adams POV:
"Me and Dean will go get her." I say. Coach Orion nods. I don't think I've met anyone other then me that cares more about hockey. I get how she feels too but her wrist is worse she can't move it at all. I look over at Dean and say "Look man I really like Georgia." He cuts me off by saying "Yeah and so do I but who was there for he last year when you practically broke her heart?"

"Your right I wasn't there last year because I liked someone else because I thought she liked you! I love Georgia okay and I've known her longer!" I say.

Georgia's POV:
I hate this so much. Wait hold up I hear arguing, I walk down the little hallway and see Dean and Adam. There arguing about me! "WOW, YOU GUYS CAN'T EVEN STOP ARGUING OVER ONE LITTLE THING! I LIKE BOTH OF YOU GET THAT IN YOUR SMALL BRAINS I DON'T KNOW WHO IM GONNA CHOOSE!" I yell.

The locker room door opens and everyone starts talking. I start walking away. Dean grabs my arm. "Georgia you can't run away from your problems all the time!" I start shoving him repeatedly. "WHAT A LIE WHAT A LIE! YOU CANT JUST COME INTO MY LIFE EXPECTING ME TO KNOW EVERYTHING!"

Coach Orion comes storming out, "Whats going on!?" I look back and walk out the door. "Great it's pouring outside!" I say to myself.

Guys POV:
"Adam, Dean and I will go get Georgia, I don't want her to get hit by a car!" I say. "Charlie call Bombay." Orion says, he nods his head and runs to the nearest phone. The three of us so me, Adam and Dean walk out to his car. "Oh great it's pouring and she's out there by her self." Dean says.

Adams POV:
"Are you guys buckled?" I ask. They all nod. " I mean she couldn't have gone far." Dean says. I nod in agreement. "Oh wait I think I see her , I think she's crossing the road!" Guy says.

I see a car and she's not paying attention. I open the car door and yell "GEORGIA THERES A CAR!"

Georgia's POV:
I really hate this, I'm soaking wet and can't do anything. I start crossing the road, I can't see because of the rain. "GEORGIA THERES A CAR!" I turn to face the voice of the person who said that.

All the sudden *crash*.

Adams POV:
"GEORGIA!" We all yell. The person driving the car gets out. I run over to her, "DEAN GO GET THE TEAM AND BRING THEM TO THE HOSPITAL!" I try picking her up but can't. "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!" Me and Guy yell. She still has a pulse. We manage to pick her up with all three of us. I couldn't move because I was so scared.

We put her in the back seat and start driving to the hospital. Me and Guy pick her up we can but barely. I bring her in and the put her on a stretcher.

We sat in the waiting room filling out questions which mainly Guy did. The team eventually shows up and we all hug and sit down.

I hope she's okay!