fifteen || one more week

There is one more week until the Freshman vs Varsity show down. I just am trying to get through this week and kick some Varsity ass. I am still bothered by the fact Adam still likes Julie even though I said I'm alright with it.

It was Friday morning and that means there is officially one week until then. I wanted to prove were better then varsity even if that causes us getting hurt. Adam came over and knocked on the door. Guy was downstairs so he answered the door.

Adam walked in and came upstairs. He opened my door and I was just in my bra and underwear. He walks over to my bed and sits down. I pick out my outfit which was a black plaid skirt and black cropped tank top.

He grabs my waist and pulls me over to him I sit on his lap facing towards him and a grab the back of his neck and lean towards him. We make out for a couple minutes before Guy says we have 20 minutes until we have to leave. So I quickly pack or lunches and bags and we are ready to go.

We drive to school and we head to our lockers and were actually early. Me and Adam head to our lockers. We out our stuff away and get ready for math. Mindy and Riley walk over to us and they sit up against our locker row. I turn to walk away but Adam pulls me back and picks me up then slowly our lips on top of each others he puts me down but continues to kiss me, I pull apart for a second to see everyone and there brothers watching us.

Riley had even stopped kissing Mindy just to watch me and Adam make out. We eventually stop and walk to class. I walk in and everyone is still staring at us. The girls had to there eyes on Adam I gave them a look and they turned away. All the boys were staring at me but they didn't say anything because Adam seemed scary but he's a teddy bear.

Adam leans over to me and says " Oh and by the way I don't like Julie anymore I love you and only you." I smile and sit in my seat next to  Fulton who's still staring at me. I punch him in the shoulder. That causes him to stop staring at me.

I looked over at Adam who looked back at me, he then winks at me and turns back to face the board. Class ends and I wait for Adam by the door. I grab his hand and he lets go but before I knew it he wrapped his arms around me. We go back to our lockers and get ready for science.

We walk into science and sit next to each other. He puts his hand on my thigh and looks over at me for assurance that he can put his hand there. I nod my head and he loosens up a bit. I feel someone staring at me so I turn around and of course its Riley.

Once science ended Adam grabbed my hand and we walked over to our lockers. I garbbed my bag and he grabbed his.

We sat down at our usual table and waited for all the ducks to come back. When they all go there Goldberg said "That was one kiss Georgia and Adam." The rest of the team laughs.

I lean over to Adam I whisper " We might have to do that more often." He smirked and brushed the hair out of my face.

These girls came up to us at a lunch and all the sudden of the girls say " Hey Adam can I be next." she starts leaning towards him so I slap her across the face.

She ran away crying, Adam looks over at me shocked and so I did the others. I yell at them "Why are you guys so shocked she tried to kiss my boyfriend." At the time I wasn't even facing Adam and Connie pointed at him and all I saw was Mindy kissing him.

I pull her off of him. I go up to her and punch her rotten his ass in the face. She punches me back. I grab her hair and say " I'll bust your knee caps if you try that ever again."

She ran back to her table. I had a bloody nose and a busted lip but that's it. I had only then realized the entire cafeteria was staring at me.

Let's just say the girls are now terrified of me and don't flirt with Adam anymore. Speaking of him he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the seat. I get up and say " Why the hell didn't you push her off huh?" He says " Listen Georgia." The bell cuts him off and I get up and walk away.

When I reach my locker the varsity boys are standing there. I look over at them and say " What the hell do you want?" I put my stuff away and get ready for ELA.

I start walking away when Scooter grabs my arm. I manage to pull away and make it to ELA. I take my seat next to Guy and get out my stuff.

I finished everything early so I sat there and sketched for a bit. Until Riley walked back over to me and said " Wanna give varsity another chance?" I reply " You wish, and get out of my face asshole also control your blonde bitch."

The bell rings for ELA to be over I then rush to my locker and get Spanish stuff out and hurry to class. I always forget that I sit next to Riley.

I walk in the classroom and read the board that says new seats choose them and you have to sit by somebody new. I sit in the front row again and get my stuff out. Adam walks in and reads the board. He looks at me and walks over. He then sits down.

" Look Georgia, I'm sorry she was pushing me against wall and I sort of lost movement in my arms." I look over at him and role my eyes saying " Yeah like I'll believe you." I ignored him for the rest of class.

Once the bell rang I practically sprinted to my locker. I got the rest of my stuff out and put it in my bag. It was time for study hall so I found a table outside and enjoyed the rest of class by myself. The bell rang and I walked to the exit. I actually left a bike there just in case something like this happened again. I rode my bike home and got there before Adam and Guy.

I just walked upstairs and took a nap until practice and little did I realize that's gonna be terrible.