Fix You! 💊(Mark)

(a/n): I'm sorry for this long ass wait, and I can't really remember wait went down last part but I'll try my best to sync it up.

.

.

As usual, Got7's stage lasted about three hours as they performed from their "Spinning Top" tracklist and interacted with the hundreds to thousands of Ahgases who came to support them. Everyone of course moved around their lightsticks and danced as "Eclipse" rung through the speakers and nearly shook the ground with each set of lyrics.

Youngjae of course bodied his vocals with the hook that came and Ahgases sang along in both English and Korean. BamBam and Yugyeom were having a field day with water bottles as they went everywhere on and off stage, and Jinyoung stood to the side giving them the death glare. Jackson and Jaebeom took the phones from the fans and shared videos and pictures of themselves. Lastly, there was Mark being as unloyal as ever and exchanging phone numbers with some random girl who was in the front row.

Each member solemnly exchanged disgusted and disappointing looks at Mark who knew better than to talk to other girls behind your back.

The set soon ended and each member quickly said their goodbyes and left behind the scenes for the rest of the night. They wiped the sweat from their faces and took off their mics before firing Mark's ass with colorful remarks.

"How long will it take for you to realize how badly you've fucked up?" Jackson spoke up with pure disgust in his voice towards the male. It was no secret Mark had a wife and child, but none of the members really knew who she was nor did they ever meet his child. When they discovered you talking to Mark and in a full long-term relationship, they were beyond pissed. "Jackson, please mind your own business...I'm tired of you sticking your nose in my business like your going to fix something." The male's voice was flat and uninterested as he quickly changed out of his sweaty clothes. 

Jackson was two seconds away from charging at Mark before Jaebeom swiftly hooked onto his arms and pinned them on his back. "Your unbelievable Mark, and while you're out there cheating with god know's how many women; y/n is home having a panic attack with nobody tracking her medicine intake. And let's not talk about your OTHER family. When are you going to tell them and break it off?"

Before the male could get an answer, Mark storms outside and quickly dives inside the van to head back to the hotel. He rolled down the window down just an inch before changing his vape pin to calm himself down. (I don't vape so forgive me if that's wrong lol)

The male picks up his phone before dialing your number to be greeted with heavy breathing. 

"Y/n? did you take your medicine?" Even though you didn't respond, he could feel your head nod as in response. " I-I don't think these pills are wor-king Mark." Your voice shook as your heart rate seemed to pick up. 

Yes, you were still on the bathroom floor shaking as your anxiety worsened without Mark's support. It only began when Mark started to doubt his ability to juggle hiding you from his wife and child. They came to the agreement to get married once she announced she was five months pregnant with their now three-year-old daughter. He thought all was well with her until he found out "their daughter" wasn't even his. Instead of leaving the now growing toxic relationship, he was threatened by his wife to keep it a secret or charge Mark with rape allegations.

Now he's stuck between you and his false family at home...or a rock and a hard place if you would. 

"Listen to me y/n... gently stand and walk to the kitchen." You followed his instructions and slowly stood to your feet while trying to focus your blurry eyesight. You stood in the middle of the marble floor and waited for the next set of instructions. "I'm here Mark." He took one more hit from his vape before speaking up to his waiting girlfriend.

"In the second cabinet over the dishwasher, look inside and you'll see a jar full of herbal tea. I left that for you in case you didn't want pills anymore." The van stops as he finally reaches his hotel and steps out quickly to be avoided by fans. "I have to go now love, I'll see you tomorrow." Even though Mark wasn't the best at displaying his emotions, he never liked ending the call on a bad note. But still, it was no excuse for cheating.

.

.

On your end, you began to brew the tea carefully while trying to focus on the city view under your balcony. You already had the feeling Mark was cheating on you...every time Jackson called you or came around, it felt as if he wanted to badly tell you something but didn't want to seem wrong or inappropriate.

You had your own insecurities to work through and you didn't want to keep burdening Mark with all of your problems. Maybe it was time to break up...