Affiliated (Jackson)🖤

.

.

.

.

Jackson was always in trouble with the police and the government. 

You knew that before you met him and still decided to become attached to him and his ways. He always moved drugs, weapons, and money through ships and planes so it was hard to actually catch him when nobody was watching and loading the crates.

You met Jackson at a hotel suite part that your friend begged you to come to. Living in Korea news got around fast so when Jackson was on the news numerous of times and was no secret. 

China even had to air out a search for him to come out of hiding to arrest him. They never found him because he was hidden so well. Where was he? In your small two bedroom one bath apartment in Incheon.

Both of you were having your own fun in counting his money and getting high on some of his weed that he has marketed. You knew Jackson was bad for you and even had to hide your relationship from everyone. 

Not even your best friend knew about Jackson.

Both of you had to be covered fully so nobody would recognize both of you together and it slightly broke your heart. He seen how upset you were about it and still spoils you with all of the expensive things there is in America, China, and Thailand.

He had big markets in those main areas and brought you back everything. You were pretty close to another one of his members girlfriend. She dated BamBam and both of them met through Jackson.

"Jagi! are you finished?" You put the last 1,000 dollars inside of the box. Today Jackson has an important meeting in California with Mark to discuss how they will move the Drug cart over to London where Kai currently was.

"Yes, come get it!" He ran inside the bedroom looking as nice as ever with his suit. He quickly recounted and skimmed through the money to make sure you counted right. Jackson was serious with his money and it wasn't that his didn't trust you but in that business who can he? He honestly wanted to leave with you to one of his houses in the Netherlands but how can he leave this life?

Before walking out the door he pecks your lips and quickly rushes to his Jet.

He'd be back in two days so in the time being you clean up around the small apartment. Both of you have a small poodle named Jelly. She was a gift from Jackson after a successful weapon move from China to Madagascar.

As you finished up the last bit of dishes; You got a call from Youngjae.

.

.

.

.