Fix You! (Mark) 💊

.

.

"Y/n calm down, I'll be home in a few days." Mark walks through the back stage and collects his items to go on stage. You were at home having yet another mental break down. You had bad anxiety and had to take pills to fix yourself. No it wasn't easy but eventually you'll get better...right?

"Why can't you come home tonight? I need you now!" Your voice was cracking and your emotions gave you migraine. You were currently sprawled out on the bathroom floor shaking with tears in your eyes. Mark wasn't really concerned about her either.

He had someone else on his mind.

After the show he was going to visit his girlfriend and three year old son. You and Mark have been dating for three years and he has been a big help with containing your anxiety, but he didn't feel 100% committed to you. Thankfully you didn't know or it might set off a major panic attack. " Look, Y/n I have to call you later. " Without a goodbye or I love you. All she could do is try to take a few more pills and try to get some sleep. Maybe her nerves will settle down a bit if she ate and got some sleep. 

.

"So when are you going to stop lying and tell her the truth?" Yungjae peeked into the room to see Mark texting his other girlfriend. "Mind your business and prepare to go to the stage." "One day your going to get caught Mark, and it's going to hurt one of them." BamBam chimes in and they all pile in one by one on Mark's problems.

"What do ya'll want now?" He spoke in Korean with annoyance as now every member was circling him. Jackson was fed up with Mark's shit; Like everyone else he wanted to beat his ass blue for betraying you like this. You and Jackson were close and always had plans when Mark was in the studio. Both of you would shop, go for lunch, and sometimes to the beach when dispatch wasn't around. 

To Jackson, You was like his little sister and he was would whoop anybody's ass for you including his own band mates. "You better confess to Y/N or so help me Mark, I will beat your ass..." He grabs his stage jacket and walks out of the room with nothing to say.

"C'mon Mark, Why are you doing this? If you don't like Y/N just tell her. She already has bad nerves from her anxiety and you might make it worse by breaking her heart." He follows Jackson out the room and Jaebeom comes soon enough not too far behind. 

Yugyeom finishes tying his shoes and grabs his headband. " Think about Soo Yeon and what she might do if she finds out you've been cheating on her with Y/N...think about your son man.."

"We have to try and fix you.."   

.

.

.