🍷Thank You Mr.Park!(Jinyoung) pt.2🍷

.

.

Once you've finally made it to your apartment, You nearly threw your bag halfway across the room. You were anxious for the call, and anxious to expose his wife. You wish you had someone to call and vent about the situation, but sadly you didn't have many friends. 

You walk to your bathroom and prepare to wash off the stress from work. While the water began running you heard your phone ding. Once you checked the nonification, You clearly seen that it's Mr.Park.

Mr.Park: "This is Jinyoung, I found your number in the files." 

You turned off the running water and decorated the water with herbs and flowers. Yes, you were that boujee with your baths. You eased your figure into the tub and began texting....your boss. Damn, you never thought you'd say that phrase.

He sent you his wife's number along with a picture of a really handsome male. Guessing that was supposed to be your cat fishing photo. You set up the contact and began texting the somewhat guilty female. You were partly excited for this to happen; It was like pulling a prank on your friend with a secret admire. You started the convo with something simple to catch her off guard and make it seem as if it was the wrong number. You gave yourself the name "Conner" And began texting away. 

Conner: "What do you think of my new swim trunks Amanda?" 

You sent the picture and waited for a response. You began to scrub and bathe off before hearing your phone ding to signal a message.

Kiami: "I think you have the wrong number, But those swim trunks look amazing on you.^)"

You looked at the phone for a second before shooting the next message. 

Conner: "We'll then who might you be? And are you single?"

Your heart raced at the message. Will she catch on to the secret or will she keep going as if nothings happening? It took a moment before the phone went ding again, but it did after a solid five minutes. You rinsed off quickly and wrapped yourself in a green towel. Thank god you were wearing a simple lace front because doing your natural hair was not it at the moment.

Kiami: "I'm single, and have my own place! wanna come over and...maybe talk.."

Oh, This bitch is freaky...

You had to go back and tell Mr.Park now. You left the bathroom and went to change clothes. You slid on some regular grey sweatpants and black Adidas top. You screenshot the messages and sent them straight to the male. 

Conner:" We'll have to see later, I have to go to the gym."

You kept the conversation going to seem less suspicious from the female. It's been almost an hour but no reply from Mr.Park. You hoped he didn't feel to upset about the situation at hand. Even though he was a big jerk to you at work, Nobody deserves to be cheated on by someone they love and trust. 

You walk to your kitchen and fixed a bowl of cereal before receiving another text message. This time it was from Mr.Park....and he wanted you to come to his house..