Please? (Jackson)✔

"Please Jackson?!" "No!" You rolled around on your boyfriend's king sized bed and whined another please. "Well why is "No" the answer?" He gave you an annoyed stare and turned to go to the bathroom. "Because Y/N we don't need a puppy right now."

You rolled your eyes and went back to your laptop. Since the COVID-19 shut down, you and Jackson have been hanging inside for a whole weekend and it was getting boring. You've been looking at animal rescues near by and they needed foster parents to pick up a pet. 

When you saw this news; You were elated to tell Jackson. You thought Mr. Wang puppy would be happy and jump along with you but....NO. He was being unreasonable about this whole situation and it was frustrating. You both were in a nice townhouse with a neighborhood that allowed pets. What was the problem? "Y/N maybe another time but not now." Jackson fixes his hair and slides on a random pair of Nike's.

"Where are you going?" He continued to fix his black joggers and grab his keys. "We need more snacks, I kinda...ate them while you were sleeping.." He gave you an evil smirk and left downstairs. You stand and walk him to the front door.

"Be safe and hurry back, You know how crazy things are now." He turned one last time and was met with your sad brown eyes. "Look, Baby when I come back then we can talk about the whole puppy thing but right now I'm hungry." He rubs his stomach playfully and caressed your cheek with the other hand.

"I'll be back in a few." He kisses your nose lightly and walks out to his Black Challenger. You walk to the couch and plop down. You ran your hand through the thick curls and debated on moving wash day to now. 

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to get it out the way today..." You got up and paced upstairs to gather the supplies. Cantu, Blue Magic, Auntie curl cream, and about five bags of braiding hair to get started. 

.

.

After washing your hair; You turned on Hulu and got right to watching My Hero Academia (Yea I like Anime). It's already been over an hour and Jackson still wasn't back. "Damn, did all the stores close early or sumn?" You stopped on your fifth braid and grabbed your phone. No calls or text were seen from Jackson. "What in the hell?!"

You jumped up and walked to the window. No sign of that glossy black Challenger. You walked back to the couch and dialed Jackson's phone. No answer. This was starting to piss you off and worry you.

You left a quick voice mail and tried to relax. You continued to braid your hair and watch the anime.

.

.

Another hour went by and you were almost done with your braids. (they are pretty big) It was currently 8pm and the stores would've started closing by now. "Where in the hell is this ma-" Your words were cut by keys in the door. You got up and sprinted towards the door. "JACKSON!!!!" You jumped in his arms and looked to see two boxes. One was bigger than the other and had bags of groceries. You hopped down and helped him with the groceries 

"what took so long?" You looked up at the tall male who was guiding the boxes in. "Well Y/N.." His tone was matter of fact and he eyed you up and down. You had three sections of braiding left with his over sized black shirt along with some pajama shorts on. You looked kind of funny to be honest. He breaks into a small chuckle before answering. "the stores were closing so I had to move quickly. But since you begged me so much I had to stop at the shelter and pick up this little guy." He pulls out the cutest medium sized collie. You gasped and bent down to pet the shy pup.

He pulls out two bags of dog food with a set of matching green food bowls

He pulls out two bags of dog food with a set of matching green food bowls. You grabbed on of the rubber chew toys Jackson bought and gave it to the puppy who was still shy to be in front of you. 

Jackson bent down and gave you a kiss on the cheek. "Even during this Quarantine he has to be walked and fed everyday, I'll help out but I put this on you." You nodded and smiled widely.

"Thank you Jackson!"

.

.

.