🌸He Wants to Adopt👶🏽 (Yugyeom)

Yugyeom-

Yugyeom always begged you for a child but the simple fact was you didn't really want any. This didn't mean you were bitter or anything, but at the same time you just weren't ready for your own. You loved your nieces and nephews a lot and they knew how to act every time they came around you and him.

As you were washing dishes you looked out the window to see Yugyeom outside playing basketball with your twin Nephews who just turned ten last month. You also see another little boy who can't be more than five years old out playing with them.

He's been outside for hours even after the boys came in. "Baby? Everything ok?" 

Yugyeom comes a places his hands around your waste. He looks outside and follows your gaze to the little boy. "He's still outside?" He looks down at you and you nod slowly. You were concerned about how late it was and he was still outside at 11:23pm.

"Have you seen his parents while you were outside?" You turn to look Yugyeom in his eyes but he only shakes his head and sighs. "I'll go and ask him if he's seen his parents."

He walks outside and calls out to the boy. "Where are your parents? It's really late.." Yugyeom takes the boy's hand and sits on the sidewalk.

"I-I don't know...." He started crying and shaking while holding onto Yugyeom. He picks up the boy and brings him inside to try and get him out the cold. You rush downstairs after getting your nephews in bed. "Yugyeom....You can't just take him from outside! That's kidnapping!" He sits the boy down on a chair and looks at you. "We can't just leave him outside in the cold like that Y/N! he's only five" He looks back at the boy who was dozing off by how late it was. "What's your name baby? You hold his hand and wrap him in the blanket feeling your motherly side come out.

"My names Moon-Oh"

.

.

.

(A/N) If I didn't mention it this takes place in Korea and your nephews are from Yugyeom's side of the family.

How was my first Got7 imagine???