What You Do On Halloween🎃

.

.

.

Mark:

Both you and Mark haven't been much into trick-or-treating for years now, and feel it's best to hang back this year.  The neighborhood both of you live in, is on the more expensive side, and more high-end wealthy people live here. Mark would most likely decorate his gaming room and go live for his fans. You on the other hand would decorate the house and get ready for the younger kids to show off their costumes.

"Mark? Can you help with the LED strips?" You heard a deep sigh come from the next room over and outcomes your beloved boyfriend. "Baby, you know I'm gonna be busy streaming with fans and can't keep running out here." You roll your eyes playfully and fix the dark cat ears with your costume. " Oh, shut it! You didn't even notice my costume..."

Jackson:

In celebration of his upcoming "Team Wang" merch, Jackson's team decided to throw him a Halloween party surprise him with the new line. You were more than excited to help with the decor and food selection, but it was hard to keep the secret from Jackson.

To be honest, you thought he already knew. You would leave list out for supplies and food he liked were constantly being stocked in the pantry. Eventually, you thought he caught on but hasn't said anything to you.

"Hey babe?" You looked up from your party schedule to see Jackson looking through the pantry. "By any chance....are you throwing a party for the team?" Your eyes widened as you tried to cover your papers and rushed to get him out the pantry. "What makes you ask that?!" he giggles and picks up a bag of Doritos on the way to the couch.

"You marked it on the calendar...in our room..."

Jaebeom:

Unlike Jackson, you and Jaebeom were going to a Halloween party hosted by none other than BamBam. You already knew there was about to be snack, drinks, more drinking, and getting high. Both of you were more than ready for tonight and even agreed to bring a drink (which BamBam requested).

About an hour into the party, and Jaebeom was already hooked onto the hooka blowing thin smoke (we all know this man would). Hyungwon was on the music and it was almost blinding with the neon lights. You decided to stick at the mini bar and watch over Jaebeom from a distance with your drink. You will most definitely give BamBam a 10/10 for his Halloween party.

Jinyoung:

Like Mark, Jinyoung wasn't very crazy about Halloween, but was willing to celebrate with you from how excited you were about it. He helped you decorate your whole house and wore matching costumes (which he loved but won't admit it). Both of you were now "The Peaches" and spent the night handing out candy to trick-or-treaters

Once the night got later, Both of you decided to have a horror film fest and watched the top ten scariest movies on the internet. Let's just say that the night felt extremely long and both of you didn't sleep until roughly 7am.

Along with that, both of you had extreme sugar rashes from eating all the leftovers in the bowl.

Youngjae:

I think we all know that Youngjae would for sure wear matching outfits with Coco before he would wear matching outfits with you....which he did. Before you knew it, Youngjae was walking around the apartment dressed as a matching pumpkin with Coco.

As well, he forced you to take a million pictures with the both of them...and eventually become the third pumpkin. It was all worth it in the end though, all three of you enjoyed making cookies, cakes, and handing out candy to the kids that came by.

Also, his parents came by and gave you some of they good ass, freshly made Kimchi Stew and Bulgogi!

Yugyeom:

You and Yugyeom were the youngest couple out of the whole group and would be the ones to go trick-or-treating like big ass kids. Which you did!

Both of you hit up at least three neighborhoods and came out with three trashbags full of candy. Once it got later in the nigh, both of you decided to wrap it up and play hours worth of "Among us" with his streaming friends.

AFTER THAT, it was around 3am and both of you decided on baking Halloween cookies to go with the massive bags of candy you both collected earlier. To say this was the funniest Halloween you had, was an understatement.

BamBam:  

BamBam told you a few months in advanced about his Halloween party, so you already knew what to expect this event to look like. He rented out a whole venue and even booked Hyungwon to come and Dj at his party (which Hyungwon agreed). The party was so massive, you would've thought he would be the one performing instead of it being a party.

Everyone agreed on coming after 10pm and that's exactly when all the chaos started. There was Jaebeom who was controlling the whole Hooka station, and partially passed out. There was Mark who was at the snack station with Yugyeom and they were eating all the damn edibles. Jinyoung was at the bar with his girlfriend, and they were watching Jackson who was about to crowd surf after freestyling over Hyungwon's beat.

Youngjae was on the couch laughing his ass off at everyone else, and BamBam was recording for Instagram. Even though the whole night was meme worthy, it was the funniest Halloween you've EVER experienced and would most definitely have Bam plan another night like this.

.

.

So sorry for the late update loves 😖

I hope this sorta makes up for it...🙏