By Myself (Mark) 🚬

.

.

.

.

" I get high...right by myself...I don't smoke with no one else.."

.

.

You sat on your couch, blasting your headphones to Coi Leray. You were waiting on your bestfriend Mark to leave to the house party one of his siblings were throwing. This time for once it's not Jackson throwing the party...

It's been an hour since you were waiting and you were getting more agitated by the minute. Mark was a stoner and loved his weed for everything. It wouldn't even be surprising if he was in his room getting higher than Mt. Everest right about now.

.

.

" I fall in love...All on myself.."

.

.

You got up and walked to the room only to have a large scent of the plant hit you. You scrunch your face and sat on the bed next to the male. You saw that he was clearly awake but still high and he showed that very well. "Y/N, Ready to go?" You nodded your head and acknowledged his outfit. He wore black light ripped jeans and a long sleeve OffWhite shirt. His hair was dark and perfectly styled to his face and showed of his contacts that made his eyes lighter.

He was perfect and you loved him with everything you had....more than friends. But you couldn't love him because he already had someone. As his friend since the fifth grade, you had to be supportive and of course show love to him and his relationship but you hated hiding it.

It felt so fake...and you were not fake at all. You tried to always be supportive of Mark through everything but his relationship with her is something you couldn't get past.

"Let's go.." You got up and held your hand out for the male to take ahold of.

Both of you got inside of his Jeep Sports Wrangler and drove to the location.

.

.

Once there you seen how beautiful the house was. It was aesthetically beautiful and had people even pouring outside. Tonight was the perfect night to update your Instagram and Twitter feed.

"Bitch I'm crazy.."

You both got out and was immidiately was greeted by his girlfriend Amanda

You both got out and was immidiately was greeted by his girlfriend Amanda. Mark being that he was from L.A took love from a lot of girls and was quite family in the area both of you were raised in.

Amanda was a girl he met in a smoke session one day and both of them had been sucking faces of each other since then.  You felt slight jealousy come over you and quickly walked away to start taking your photos for the feed.  You felt a small sun ray from the sun and stood there achieving the perfect angle.

  You felt a small sun ray from the sun and stood there achieving the perfect angle

(She is super pretty🥰)

You take a few more and post them on your pages. You scan the part and see a drink bar over by the pool and went to get a few from none other than Mark's band mates Jackson and BamBam.

They both see you and quickly make small talk and catch you up on comebacks and updates. You see Mark walk over with Amanda and you feel the jealousy come back over you. You honestly hated feeling this way but seeing your crush with his girlfriend made you sick to your stomach.

You smile politely at them all and excuse yourself to the bathroom. But Mark was no dummy.

He knew you and everything you did. He knew when you were being fake and right now your ass was as fake as a Walmart Barbie. He lets go of Amanda and makes up an excuse to go smoke his weed. He went followed you into a random room and slammed the door shut; Locking it in the process.

"I just took her Nigga, Yea she found out.."

.

.

You jumped and quickly turned around running into Mark as he was close to your chest. "I thought you were with Amanda?" 

You couldn't even hide the saltiness in your voice. Amanda was a basic girl with pale skin and red hair from Austria. She was nice but since she was dating your crush, She was an absolute bitch to you. When Mark wasn't paying attention or both of them were high on weed; She would always be a snake to you.

"I came here to check on my Best friend, So what's the matter? I know when your short ass is being fake, So answer me.." He was being serious and Mark was a hot head when angered. "Well the truth is....Mark...I love you.." "I love you too baby.." You looked at him and started tearing up. "Not as a friend Mark! As in Lovers.." Now you broke, He stood there almost dumbfounded and didn't know what to say. 

You walked past him and tried to reach the door knob only to come in contact with Marks lips on yours. "M...Mm..Mark!" You broke free and your eyes widened. You weren't a cheater and even though you loved Mark, You can't cheat like this..

"This can't happen unless you break up with Amanda.." You walked over to the balcony and looked up at the beautiful sky. Mark joined you with his rolled up weed in one hand and phone in the other. He dialed Amanda and make his confession after taking a long puff of the plant.

"Amanda..We have to breakup...sorry..Ok..I'm hanging up!" You heard her yelling on the other end of the phone and couldn't help but crack a smile. "What about now? Can we be together now?"

You looked over and seen the color contrast on his face; It made him look as handsome as ever.

"Yea..now we can be together.." You wrapped your arms around his body and pulled him in. You know felt a huge weight lift all of your shoulders. He was now yours. Mark Yi En Tuan was now your boyfriend. Since the fifth grade you crushed hard for him and now that you had him made you feel complete.

.

.

.

.

(Update later!!)