He's Heartbroken (Youngjae) 💔

.

.

You were sitting on your couch with Coco reading your book. You were dog sitting for Youngjae while he went on a date with his girlfriend. Yes, You loved Youngjae from when you first met during a fan sign in Bangkok. You met with the boys and one thing led to another now all of you are friends. 

"Coco, How about we walk you one last time?" She gives you an excited bark and you slid on her harness. 

After a rough three minutes of walking, Youngjae pulls into the apartment complex and steps out the car spotting you.  When he approaches you and Coco; You noticed how he looked very off. He walked to you with tears rolling down his round face. It must've been something that's happened between him and his girlfriend.

"Y-Y/N, Can we maybe go inside?" His Korean broke with his speaking and his face was flushed with a light red color. "OK just let me-" He scooped CoCo in his arms and walked back to your apartment on the second floor.

"Youngjae what's wrong? Did something happen at your date?" He held CoCo closely and lied on your couch with his body buried under a blanket. "W-We broke up...She cheated on me with Seonghwa.."You handed him a cup of juice that you made and he slowly accepted it. "Why didn't she love me Y/N? Was there something wrong with me?" He looked at you with heartbroken eyes and CoCo cuddled into his side. He looked a mess. 

"Youngjae, You are an amazing man and anyone would be lucky to have you. I would love to date-" He looked at you as you stood up. You did not mean to say that and now you were beyond embarassed now. 

You went into your bedroom and shut the door. Youngjae stood up and tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. 

"Y/N?" 

.

.

.

.

.