Keep it Secretive-(Youngjae)🤫

.

.

.

You and Youngjae have both been married for five years and haven't told anybody except his band members. Both of you have disapproval from your families but still went along with marriage because of the love both of you shared. Both of you also have a son who was almost a year old. 

Youngjae has been currently preparing for another comeback with Got7 and hasn't been able to be home very often or on time. "OK baby, See you later and have a good comeback!" You call to your husband just before he walks out the door. 

You look to your infant who just learnt to walk. "And what would you like to do today handsome?" He looks at you and responds with a series of giggles and gibberish but not a complete answer. "How about we go to the park and get Ice-Cream?" Once again you are left with a slightly clueless baby who gives you a giggled response.

You go into his small closet and pick out a comfy outfit that you wouldn't mind him getting dirty; And now that he knows to walk it's a must!

After battling to dress Yasuo, You prepare to battle his curly hair. Hearing him whine and cry when you comb through his locks only made you more frustrated. When wet his hair was the easiest to do but when it becomes dry his curls will sometime mesh together and ruin the pattern you and Youngjae made genetically.

After you were finished battling your infant, you sit him on his father's side of your bed and got ready. You pit on a simple Nike outfit and moisturize your hair for the breezy outdoors. 

(I don't know about ya'll but I just have to give my hair a little moisture and that's it . I wouldn't say my hair is 4c because the pattern is looser but I don't know what it is lol)

 I wouldn't say my hair is 4c because the pattern is looser but I don't know what it is lol)

You grab Yasuo and drive to the nearby park with a Baskin Robins near by.

Seeing Yasuo run and play with some of the other kids made you smile and take tons of pictures; Of course, for memories. He climbs up onto the bench and starts eating his chocolate-vanilla Ice-Cream. You had to capture another picture and sent it to Youngjae.

He immediately responds with the biggest heart eyes and smile

He immediately responds with the biggest heart eyes and smile. He then calls you and ask for you to swing by his hotel so he can see Yasuo before he leaves out for another interview. You collect you purse and pick up Yasuo who was now dozing off after all that playing. 

You put him in his car seat and text your husband that you'll be there in another twenty minutes.

.

.

.

Once you find the hotel, You pick up Yasuo who was still sleeping and make your way through the lobby and up to Youngjae's room. "Hurry and come in, I don't want any reporters to see us!"

Youngjae whisper-yelled for you to come inside. Since both of you haven't told anyone about your relationship; It was important for nobody to know especially reporters. You bring Youngjae into a tight hug which he gladly accepts; And takes Yasuo from your arms and onto the hotel bed. "I have to go on live for a few minutes so can you wait in here until after I'm finished?" 

You debated for a second but decided to sit near the bed and be with Yasuo. Youngjae will be leaving for a month to be on tour again so you wanted as much time as possible.

Your husband sits off to a far corner and turns on the live. The Ahgase's asked a lot of questions for the new album release and Youngjae tried to answer as much as possible. As if right on time, Yasuo starts to stir and wake up with his quiet fussing. 

To make things worse he looks over and makes eye contact with his father and cry harder. He's reaching out his arms for Youngjae no matter how much you try to comfort and quiet him down for the live.

You could only imagine the questions Youngjae is being asked.....

He quickly shuts off the live and runs over to quiet down his son. Now both of you have to come up with a way to explain this to the company and to his manager. Hopefully your husband can keep his career and you didn't cause him to loose it.

.

.

.

.