Movie Night🍿🥤

Hi Guysssssss🌸💚

.

.

.

.

You and Bammie never had time together anymore since he's been touring around Thailand and the Philippines with his group Got7.

A week ago on Friday, BamBam told you that he was going to be home early for both of your night. Of course he never showed up to his apartment and you were left alone with all four cats.

You and latte sat on the bed watching a Studio Ghibili movie and eating popcorn. You weren't really mad at BamBam but you were mad at his schedule and the fact he couldn't change it. Tonight was different though because your boyfriend can finally be home with you and all your kids.

You heard your phone go off and quickly ran to check it. You pick it up only to read a message from BamBam and how he's going to miss another night home for the 3rd time due to a late schedule. 

You grab your scarf and bonnet from the kitchen Island and walked to the room with all of your children following at your feet. King jumped into your lap once you hit the bed and rubbed on your stomach. Animals must be smart as hell because they've picked up on your pregnancy quicker than your boyfriend did. Now you have to wait and tell him another week.

You grabbed your laptop and turned on old episodes of Show Me The Money before cuddling to lay with King,Latte, Cupcake, and Pudding. Not gonna lie, but you were more than angry BamBam kept skipping out on tonight. 

You picked up your phone and dialed your GOT7 bestie Jaebum. 

"Yes?" Jaebum answered in a tired voice so you took it that he was sleepy or just got done performing so you quickly got to the point.

"What is Bammie doing JB?" He hesitated before replying to you quickly. "Y/N, he's going to sleep right now so maybe you can speak to him in the morning?" Before you can even reply to him; He hangs up and leaves you sitting there feeling slightly insecure. "Is he cheating?...No he wouldn't try me like that...."

You hurried and jumped from the bed and took your bonnet off to comb out your wig and fixed your eyebrows.

You quickly slid on some jeans, Nike slides, and a hoodie to hide your growing stomach. "He really tried me... I can't believe him!" You grabbed your keys mumbling words about BamBam and ran out the door.

Only to be stopped by BamBam.....

"Y/N? Baby? What's going on?" He drops the Bath and Body Works bag on the ground and held your panicked figure. "No, No Wait! What's going on with you? JB was acting all strange when I asked about you so what is happening?" He looks down at you with a very confused face and dropped your hands. "Do you think.....I was cheating?"

You looked behind him and see that he's all alone and confused with a bag filled with new lotions, perfume, and snacks all to surprise you for being gone for two weeks.

To say you felt like a clown was an understatement. "Bammie...I was just worried because I felt as if you were avoiding me and it's been two weeks since you came home. On top of that I thought maybe you knew about the pregnancy and just didn't want to be around anymore..."

"What pregnancy?! You are?" You looked down at your shoes and regretted what you said as now you thought about the situation. You sounded like every other crazy baby mother that you didn't want to be.

"Bam, I-" Before you finished he quickly picked you up and wrapped his arms around your belly and kissed you all over your face.

"Come on, Let's go inside and watch the movies....." You both picked up the bags and walked inside. "I guess now you can say we'll have five children.