🌸👶🏽 Part 2 (Yugyeom)

After Yugyeom got Moon-Oh to lie down on the couch and sleep, both of you were trying to find this boys parents and fast!

He didn't know where he lived nor his phone number to his parents so the only solution was to call the police. "Bae, What if his mother is in jail or dead?!" You look at Yugyeom with shock in your eyes by what he said.

Both of you could keep the boy as a foster child but worst case scenario is the tell both of you is that his mother does drugs and is in jail.

"Yugyeom, we'll do something for him don't worry. I asked the boys and they said they've never seen him outside when they come over. " Yugyeom dials the police and explains the situation in hopes of finding answers for the Moon-Oh. It's almost 4 in the morning and there is nobody outside looking for a missing child.

"Hello? Yes, I have this boy with me and my girlfriend and he was looking for his parents but nobody came for him and it's almost been six hours."

You walk and sit next to Moon-Oh shaking him lightly to try and get any information out of him. A description of his mother, what his house looked like, something! 

He stirs lightly before opening his crisp mono eyelids and tearing up at the sight. You couldn't blame him, It's been nearly a whole night and he's still with some strangers who he doesn't know. 

"Shhh, Honey do you know how your mother looks or where her house is?" You rub his back as he sniffles and rub his eyes. "She has long hair and is short." Moon-Oh looks up at you and Yugyeom who is sitting down on the phone with the police. "That's good okay, anything else about her?" You look at Yugyeom and he looks at you with a worried expression.

Guessing the police won't help much with the situation he hangs up the phone and plops it onto the coffee table. "She has a white house.." Yugyeom picks Moon-Oh up and places him on his lap. Not gonna lie but the whole situation made you feel worried but at the same time slightly glad that the boy is in your care at the moment.

Yugyeom loves his nephews and would love to have kids with you but would also love to wait until both of you are married and financially stable.  But now that this little boy may need the both of you; how can you give up on him or turn him to the system?

"Y/N, the police said they'll be here shortly but if they can't find his parents we have to keep him!" 

"Yugyeom, Are you sure you want to do this? What if we need to keep him permanently?  You hug his side and rub his arm while admiring his tattoos.

"Then that's what is is...."