If Anything, You're The Snake (BamBam)

.

.

The dark-haired male watched your body moved with the warm water and down through the drain. The dim-lit bathroom made the scenery more sexual than what met the eye, but the couple felt everything but. 

"You should hurry, we leave in another hour and you're still not ready." The male brushes out his vest once more before clipping on one of his diamond studs. You turned off the running water and tugged at your hanging robe before stepping through the steamy and see-through glass doors.

"You seem to be in a rush to fake this dead relationship." He kissed his teeth before reaching for his cologne and giving a few sprays on himself.

"I'll be waiting in the living room..."

With no other words, he left the bathroom to leave you alone. You swiftly dropped your robe and made your way to the vast walk-in closet. Even with the many color-coordinated clothes, you still felt as if there was nothing to wear.

With five minutes passed, you settled on a black spaghetti strapped midi dress with matching black red bottoms. You carefully slid off your shower cap after your bonnet and begun brushing out your blonde highlighted hair. You didn't stress yourself over your makeup look and settled on a natural look with winged eyeliner.

After a long forty-five minutes, you walked into the living room to meet your waiting husband who was scrolling through his phone and seemed too busy to acknowledge your presence.

You were well aware of the male's contacts and messages. You were sure he was messaging another woman.

"Well? To think you would do all that complaining, and still not have on your shoes." He rolled his eyes and proceeded to type away on his phone. 

You proceeded to make your way onto the leather couch and carefully take a seat next to the male. Still ignoring your actions, he shot up and left to put on his custom black Louis Vitton Chelsea boots. He then made his way to the front door and waited for you to match his actions.

His garage had plenty of cars of almost every luxurious choice.

With the setting in place for tonight, he didn't want to miss on choosing his newest model of the Rolls Royce collection. Both of you settled into the car without any words and began the long drive to the group's award ceremony.

.

The drive was as silent as space itself as both of you stared at the road ahead. You began to see the flashing lights ahead and different reporters swarming the scene. You felt the air grow thick around both of you as the pit in your stomach deepened.

"Do not embarrass me tonight..."

His voice was hard and toxic as his words poured out. You could only give a half-assed nod and proceed to put on your best fake smile while waving to all the reporters and MCs. Questions and camera lights began to pour as both of you tried your best to not crack under the pressure.

.

The male finally parked his vehicle and managed to get away from the camera crew and the MCs. Jaebeom also managed to come in a few minutes later and took away some of the attention.

"Only answer the necessary questions, don't make me look stupid tonight y/n"  You sighed in annoyance and managed to shoot the male a very annoyed glare before stepping out.

"You act as if you aren't the one cheating and giving the short end of the relationship..." Your words fell quieter than you expected, but not enough to go unnoticed. The male turned around pissed at your words and angrily rushed to you with a disgusted face. 

"So, you want to say that again a little louder?" Just before you can come back at the male, he held up his hand in defense and annoyance to silence you.

"You have some nerve y/n, if anything, you're the snake." He paused before looking to see his bandmates going inside for the ceremony. "You were the one who cheated on me when I was gone. It wasn't the other way around."

Before you could argue, the male had already left your presence.

.

.