Best Part (Jaebeom)🎇

.

.

The rain pouring onto the apartment window was probably the best part of the whole week. It's been stressful for the both of you and this off day was needed. You were a kindergarten teacher in South Korea so you were on your feet for more than half of the day. Jae on the other hand would be in the studio and recording their new music. 

He did however try to make time for you and your bundle of joy on the way. It's been six months and your feet would hurt the more you stood walking around. Jaebeom would try to keep your feet rubbed and made sure your back was in good condition after the week of stress on you.

"Y/N? Can you pass me my socks?" You reach over towards his drawer and pull out a pair of black socks. As he puts them on, you rub his freshly damp hair. "What are you doing?" He giggles at your approach to his hair and grabs your other hand kissing it lightly. He just got back from the studio and took a quick shower. 

You took the chance to lay down to the sound of the rain from out the window. It was the most calming feeling ever and now that Jae is here, it's even better. He swings his legs over the bed and makes his way to the acoustic guitar. Once he grasps it in his hands; He began to play the all too familiar strum of H.E.R 

He walks back over to you and sits right next to your growing stomach. Best Part is what falls from his lips to match the guitar strums of H.E.R. You smile at his actions and listen to the song made perfectly for this moment. 

You being emotionally unstable during your pregnancy, can't help but tear up and listen. He smiles as he sings to you and rubs your belly.

This is honestly the best part of you day.

.

.

(A/N: This was short 😭I may make another one for Jaebeom.)