Get Well Soon🌹 (Jackson)

"Daddy, Go get mommy up so we can all play!"

The male playfully rolled his eyes at the child as they began to set up the pieces to the Wii system.

"I told both of you already, Mommy is under the weather and needs rest."

His daughter then chimes in.

"You said that at breakfast. It's done raining!"

He laughs at her child like mind before hitting play on Just Dance.

"Just start the first round while I check on mommy."

Both of them responded with an "Ok" in unison before starting the song.

You were currently under the weather with a simple cold.
With you in bed, Jackson was on kid duty and were to keep them from being sick.

With that being said he had to keep them out of the shared room.

You both had a son and daughter who were two years apart and both a hand full.

Just as you were dozing off in comes your Wang puppy with a concerned look on his face.

" How have you been hun?"

He kneels down next to the bed to hold my hand.

"Baby, I'm not dying. It's just a common cold."

He hops on the bed and lays on your thighs.

"How's the kids? Are they playing you you death?

You chuckle at the look on his face but he quickly puts on a smile.

"I finally see what you have to do when I'm gone for two months at a time."

You laugh at how oblivious he really was to being gone for that long. You almost wanted to see how he would be if he were there for months with you.

"We'll I'm about to take a nap...go back to father duty."

Just before he sat up, Both of the monst- I mean children came rushing into the room.

"MOMMY! get up and play with us."

You rubbed a hand through their loosened curls and smiled.

"But aren't both of you having fun with daddy?"

Jackson sits up before they had a chance to answer.

"Uh uh, Mommy is getting up right now."

He pulls you all the way out of bed and throws you over his shoulder to begin running around the house like a maniac.

Your kids being their fathers children began running behind him with pure energy.

"Jackson put me down Damnit!"

He laughs at your response and plops you down on the couch to watch them play the game.

Not too long after watching them play Starships by Nicki Minaj, you started to slowly doze off.

"So baby, what do you want fo-"

He turns to see you passed out on the couch.

He runs to the nearest closet to get you a blanket and tosses it softly on your body.

"Get well soon love.."
.
.
.
.