Leave Him Alone (Yugyeom)

(He is so Fine 🥵)

(He is so Fine 🥵)

.

.

.

You drive through the empty dirt back roads that lead to the prison yards. You had your two year old daughter in the back and both of you were picking up Yugyeom. Why? He was in the Mafia that was the Biggest in Seoul; He did a lot of moving the drugs from boat to boat and even hid some in your shared house without your permission. 

You didn't know it but once he was under arrest it was all to clear and he was taken away for a year.

He was an amazing father to Yuna though. Before he was locked up they would go to parks, go out to eat, and go shopping. Yugyeom always treated her like the most prized possession in his world. You weren't upset about it; But you wished he could've stayed out to be with her.

You reached behind the seat and lightly shook the car seat to wake the toddler.

"Yuna! Come on wake up." She of course fussed at you but you were less than five minutes away and her father would take care of it.

.

.

After signing a few papers and answering a few questions. You picked up Yuna and she rubs her eyes; She is then smiling widely with her few teeth as her father walks through the gates smiling at her.

"Appa!" She loosens in your grip and waddles to Yugyeom who swiftly picks her up with a hug. They both sit there for about two minutes and he walks back over to you. "Did you miss me?" He feeds you a wide bunny smile and pulls you into a tight hug. You felt yourself tear up and wrap your arms around his neck. "I love you Y/N, and I apologize for everything that happened back then." He whispers in your ear and pulls away to look at you. 

"Yugyeom, Yo-You have to change for us....You have to change for Yuna or else this time I will leave and move on for good." He nods his head and pulls you into a deeper hug with Yuna in his arms. Both of you walk to the car and he fastens Yuna in who is eager to see her father after a whole year.

As Yugyeom drove everyone home, the three hour long trip was filled with him confessing how much he missed you both and how sorry he truly was. But only time would tell.

Both of you pull into the small three bedroom/two and a half bath he bought for you. It was a house that was innocent and had light character but it didn't look like a house that an ex-gang member would stay.

 It was a house that was innocent and had light character but it didn't look like a house that an ex-gang member would stay

He got Yuna out of the back seat and lied her down on the couch since she was dozing off.

You both went inside of your master bedroom and unpacked Gyeom's things. "You better change this time Yugyeom! Or we'll end it for good and I wouldn't be able to trust you with Yuna." He looked at you with an annoyed face. You probably said the same sentence 100 times already but you were serious. If you would have known about him being affiliated from the start then there would be nothing between the two of you. But now that Yuna is involved, You decided to give him one last chance to be a father to her.

"I mean it Y/N! I'm done with that stuff and I'm here to commit fully to you and my daughter." You looked and smiled. This felt good hearing from him but still you have to be sure to keep all eyes on him. "Good, You can start tomorrow by taking "Your Daughter" to her dentist appointment. Her teeth are coming in so she gets annoyed with the pain and can put up a fight."

You smirked and walked to the couch to nap next to your daughter. After a few minutes of watching Itaewon Class, Your boyfriend joins you on the sectional and cuddles both of you. After a few minutes all of you are fast asleep.

.

.

After waking up to your phone ringing you quietly sit up and walk into your room to answer. The contact read "Jessi" who was one of your closest friends ever since you moved to South Korea. 

"Hey Bestie how are you?" Her thick accent comes through the phone speaker. "How have you been?" You silently debate before speaking. "You remember my Boyfriend Yugyeom right J?" You felt her nod through the phone before answering. "Yes...But didn't you tell me about him being in a Gang and the both of you breaking up after being arrested."

"Yes, But now he's out and I felt as if he should be around Yuna..." Jessi fell silent and didn't respond for a minute. "Y/N, Girl You know I love you and would never question your judgement...But maybe You should leave him alone..."

You were taken aback before realizing what she said. "How come?" You answered but wasn't even sure of yourself.

"Y/N it's not even my place but I knew someone Gang affiliated and they said they would change but still wen't back to being affiliated and ended getting killed and now his family has to pay his dept." 

You felt your hands shake and your throat went dry. "Well Y/N, I'm gonna let you go I have to go back to recording. See you later when I fly back into Seoul." You wished Jessi goodbye and hung up the phone. You sat in the room with the lights off for almost an hour before standing to prepare dinner for Yuna...And Yugyeom.

Was Jessi right about people with affiliations to Gangs? Can you REALLY trust him to stay away from those kind of people and protect his daughter and you?

Or will you have to Leave Him Alone?

.

.

.

(I like this I might need a part two?)