You Have Acne😫

Mark-

You were very insecure about your face and even wore makeup all the time before you met Mark. Your best friend was in love with Got7 and nearly begged you to go to the concert with her. Once you gave in, You actually had a great time...but you wore a full face of makeup.  To your surprise, You caught the attention of Mark Yi-En Tuan. You had no idea why but he was fascinated with you.

Time went on and both of you grew closer and closer. Every time both of you went out on a date or even when you visited him in his hotel; You always had on makeup. One day he got tired of seeing you with makeup and wanted to see the real you.

You sat on your bathroom counter and started wiping away the art used to cover your insecurities. Halfway through started breaking down in tears. Mark gave you sweet kisses along your cheeks as he finished wiping off the makeup.

"You have no reason to cry...You are more beautiful without your makeup!" He fluffed his curly dark hair and gave you a charming smile.

Jackson-

You and Jackson basically grew up together.

He knew how strongly you felt about your acne when you were younger and once both of you were older, You struggled with dark spots. Sometimes you didn't even leave the house. 

Since he was too busy touring the world with his band mates, both of you didn't spend so much time together anymore....Until he showed up to your house. He brought face mask creams, face oils, exfoliating creams, and headbands. You almost tripped running to the door. Once you opened the door, you were met with the Wang puppy himself. "How dare you show up unannounced?!"

"How about we both have a spa day? Lets break your shell."

Jaebeom-

Jae being the mellow person he is, seen right past all of your dark spots. He didn't care nor pointed them out to you because he simply thought they were normal. He felt as if anyone one could have acne and dark spots, so what makes you any different?

"Jaebeom? How do you feel about this color?" You held the eye shadow palette up to your eye and waited on the male's response. He stood in the door frame waiting for you to finish. There was a movie premier in another hour and you were taking the longest.

"I think you look fine....Now can you stop so we can go?!"

Jinyoung-

Jinyoung being the sweet heart he was, always tried his hardest to cheer you up with face mask in his free time. Being that he toured for months at a time, You felt lonely every day. Once you heard his car pull into the driveway and the keys in the door knob you ran to give him a big hug.

"You never told me you were coming home today!" 

He sat you down carefully and rubbed a hand over your fresh dark spots that are new from when he left. "What did I tell you about picking at your face?" You looked down in embarrassment before feeling his hand under your chin. "Don't give me a long face. I bought us face mask to put on!" 

Youngjae-

You, Youngjae, and even Coco would spend his weekends off snacking on unhealthy food and putting on turmeric masks. Even though the food made your acne worse, Both of you would spend hours on his couch; talking, eating, and putting on a new mask every twenty minutes.

"Baby, do we have any more Doritos?" The male touched up his mask before turning to pet a sleeping Coco. "Yes! But we should be eating salads and fruits to clean out our systems. Don't you wanna live a long life with me, our future kids and Coco?"

There was a brief moment of silence before both of you broke out into laughter. "No but seriously Bae, lemme get some of those chips.."

BamBam-

Bam didn't understand your struggle of having dark spots on your chest, back, and cheeks. He would sometimes make fun of your situation and forget how sensitive you were. You would sometimes hide your body with long sleeve shirts and makeup on the spots you wanted to cover the most.

"Omg Y/n, It looks as if you've gotten more than yesterday..." The male continued scrolling through pages on Instagram and petting King. You didn't say anything but got up and walked to the bathroom to rub your face in more black and white soap. It didn't take but two minutes for BamBam to walk in and notice the bleaching soap on the counter.

"What the hell y/n?! Are you really bleaching your skin?" You ignored the male and continued to rub your face harder and harder. "STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He grabbed the bar from your hands and grabbed a towel to wipe off the soap. "Your too pretty for this..Why are you even doing this?"

You didn't say any words but broke into sobs on the ground while BamBam pulled you into a hug.

Yugyeom-

Yugyeom was there to encourage you from beginning to end. Since both of you were the youngest of the group of friends; both of you had the struggle with acne and dark spots. Every morning both of you had the routine to do a morning wash, then again in the afternoon, and lastly at night.

Through out the day, both of you would use baby wipes around the house and wipe the extra oils and dead skin from your face. Yugyeom would try to encourage healthy eating around the house and would always leave cute sliced apples near the bed when you woke up.

"Y/N You can do it! I believe in you! See you already have clearer skin."  

The male sat ext to the counter as you continued the night routine.

.

.

.

(A/N: This one hit home ya'll, I hate my dark spots...😥)