Tattoo (JB)

(A/N:In this scenario JB isn't in Got7 but he's a tattoo designer!)

"Alright baby...I'll see you in a few; OK bye!" You set your phone down and quickly got ready to deliver your boyfriends lunch. You and Jaebum have been married for a year now and when he decided to open his own tattoo parlor, You gave him full support.

He has beautiful artwork and all through college it's all he talked about. When he first told you about the parlor you wasn't sure if he'd be able to live off of what he does. But as it got closer to his opening day and you saw how happy he was, You gave him all your support and love. It was also the day he asked to marry you.

Since that day both of you have been closer and sometimes you go and give piercings when he's short on staff. Of course Jae had to teach you how to do it.

You changed your clothes and put on your shoes to deliver his lunch before his break is over.

You got in the car and drove to a panda express and then straight to the parlor.

.

.

.

.

As you walk in your immediately smell the ink and felt the air from the A.C on your body. You see your husband cleaning off a few needles and removing his gloves. 

"Hi Jae, I brought your food. Do you want it on your desk?" You break your husbands focus and he smiles widely at your presence. "Jagi, just bring it here.." You walk to him and set the food on his lap which he gladly takes in the aroma of Teriyaki and Lo mein noodles from Panda Express.

You both sit and chat as he eats his lunch and catches you up on the day so far. They've had eight people come in for appointments and three people for piercings. He also joked how a girl was hitting on him but once he announced he was married that he was scarred the girl may never come back now.

"Well that's too bad. Jae don't try me.." He laughs at your pettiness and shows off his beautiful teeth. "Jae...can you do something for me?" "What is it?" You look down at your shorts and roll up one side while lying down in the chair. "Can you do a tattoo for me?"

He smiles at you but quickly twist his face in slight confusion. "Baby, are you sure? this is kinda out of the blue for you." He throws away his trash and sits on his stool collecting a fresh needle from the plastic. "I've been thinking about this for a few months now and I trust your art work." You look up at him and grab his free hand. "What do you want me to do for you?" He adjust his mask and pulls it over his mouth and hands you a mask as well.

"Surprise me.."

With that answer he got to work with your new body art. This would be your first tattoo and since you asked him to do it means a lot to him. It shows that you trust him and wouldn't let just anyone do this type of thing.

The sound of his needle on your skin went on for a good three hours and you watched the staff come in after lunch and greet you with smiles. A few more customers came in as well; Some had booked appointments and some got tattoos removed but being there with your husband was all that mattered to both of you.

"OK Mr. Lim, I'm clocking out tonight are you locking up?" Jabum looked up and quickly looked down to finish your leg. "Yes, Goodnight Mr. Xium." The last staff member walked out the door and it was just you two left inside of the parlor.

"Bae, are we almost finished?" He laughed at you being impatient and assured another hour at the most. This was a very big piece for you and after laying there for almost nine hours you felt very annoyed. This would maybe be your first and last tattoo.

You dozed off and woke up to slight shaking and your husbands voice. "Jagi!...Jagi!....Jagiya!...Y/N?" You sat up but quickly laid back once you felt the slight pain that shot through your leg. Jae quickly laid you back down and rubbed the medicine on your leg.

"You look very beautiful Jagi!" He takes of is mask and gloves and carefully pulled you up to the full body mirror. You gasped and smiled at how well he did.

"OH MY GODDD! Jae I love it!" He smiles and leans down to kiss your forehead

"OH MY GODDD! Jae I love it!" He smiles and leans down to kiss your forehead. "I'm glad you do considering how long it took."

Both of you walked to the car after he locked up his shop and turned on the security. You sit back and the car and waited for Jaebum to start driving. Instead he looks at your body and admires the new art that graces your thigh.

"Your so beautiful..."