My Barista (Jinyoung)☕

I just seen Got7's recent offline post and I'm loving these Barista themed photos!! I decided to make one for Jinyoung since he doesn't have a one-shot yet.

.

.

.

Today was very hot.

The Florida weather was really kicking your ass and since your a coffee addict; You decide to go and get an Ice- Coffee. There was a small cafe that you always go to and was a eight minute drive from work.

The bell dings signaling a customer entering. The cafe was busy on the weekends from college students and company owners who had small gatherings to talk business. Good thing you were here on a Thursday so it wasn't busy at all.

The interior design was very clean and modern which made you love it even more

The interior design was very clean and modern which made you love it even more. You were also nice friends with the owner and she allows you to come in on Mondays and get a free muffin of your choice. You walk towards the counter and sit on the stool; debating to yourself on what you should order today.

"How may I help you miss?" You weren't paying attention until a very handsome man stepped into view. He was tall...Or taller than you and he had some beautiful dark hair with slight facial hair. "Miss?..." He waved his hand in front of your face but still no response from you.

He walked away towards the glasses and started wiping out a few cups. Once you finally snap out of your trance; You look over at the male and he smiles back at you and back down at what he's doing.

 Once you finally snap out of your trance; You look over at the male and he smiles back at you and back down at what he's doing

He was breathtaking.

Once he's finished, He comes back to you with a smile on his face. "How may I help you?" You look at the menu and back at him. " May I please have a number four with extra ice and chocolate drizzle over the creme?" "Of course you lovely soul, How about a cinnamon roll on the house?" You nodded your head and smiled at him and hopped you didn't freak him out that much.

In another ten minutes, He came back with a fresh Cinnamon roll and cup of Ice-Coffee. "Enjoy!" He then turns to help another customer and you start enjoying your snack. You pull out your phone and start scrolling through the media and reading articles for another hour before preparing to to leave.

Before you knew it; It was already 8pm and almost closing time for the cafe. 

You throw away your things before leaving a ten dollar tip on the counter for your handsome Barista. You grab your bag and prepare to walk out the door. "Excuse me, Miss?" You turn to see the handsome Barista who served you today. "Hello, I was leaving now that I see your closing." "No worries but I notice that I haven't seen you around here lately and I've been working the afternoon shift for almost a year now."

"That's because I usually come in the mornings before work." He smiles at you and introduces himself the proper way. "My name is Jinyoung." He reaches his hand out and you happily accept. "I'm Y/N.." He lets go of your hand and turns to finish cleaning. 

You look down at your hand and feel the piece of paper in your hands. It was his number. You look up and make eye contact with the smiling Barista. "Please come back tomorrow; Miss"

.

.

.

.

.