Matching Tattoos (Yugyeom) ft. Dalkyum🐶

Hello Lovelies! 

Sorry I took years to finally update but here it is🥰

.

.

.

You and Yugyeom have just gotten finished celebrating your first year of marriage and were currently searching through pinterest boards for matching tattoos. Some of your friends thought it was a weird idea to get matching tattoos with a man your future wasn't guaranteed to have in it. 

Both of you loved tattoos and would spend months talking about different designs that both of you would like to get one day. When you brought up matching tattoos to Yugyeom he thought you were crazy as well.  It took some time and eventually he grew to liking the idea.

"Would you prefer to do something simple? Perhaps butterflies?" Your eyes slightly cut to the male as he brings up the basic design.

There wasn't anything wrong with butterflies...except that a lot of people usually get them. "Baby...let's get something that a lot of couples don't get. Like maybe-" Before your finish the sentence, Dalkyum prances around the spacious apartment and finds his way onto your lap.

You pat the small dogs head as Yugyeom does the same. "Wanna get matching tattoos of Dalkyum?" He shows off his beautiful smile as he laugh at the well corny joke. You playfully smack his shoulder and stand to fetch the oil for your scalp.

"So you don't like the idea of matching butterflies and you don't like the idea of Dalkyum? I thought he was our baby?" He fake gasp at the sentence and playfully faints onto the couch. You grab the Jamaican black castor oil and sit between his legs. He already knows what to do and rubs the oil through your parted hair.

(I'm sorry ya'll but could you imagine him doing this?! )🤣

"Well if you don't like any of those ideas then that's fine with me." His voice was laced with focus as he rubbed not too much but just enough oil in your scalp.

You think carefully about what tattoo you want to resemble your long relationship.  Butterflies don't seem too bad, but it WAS very common for couples, friends, EVERYONE.

"What's on your mind baby?" The male finishes applying the last few drops of oil before sealing the bottle to assure no leaks. "I'm just thinking about different designs. I have no clue about what to get."

You rub Dalkyum's belly as your mind continues to wander about designs. "We'll...Every tattoo doesn't have to have a meaning. We can get something for fun! Even if it's just a playful miniature slice of pizza on our ankles." You giggled at his logic and continued to rub the puppy who's slowly falling asleep.

"Will your cousin still be available this weekend?" He thought for a second before standing to put the oil back in the bathroom. "Yes, but only Saturday because she has plans for Sunday."

You nodded taking a mental note and reached for the remote to turn to Netflix. You flipped through the profile to continue your started anime HXH. You wrap your hair in it's red scarf and continue to cuddle the puppy as you face the TV.

"Want me to book her for Saturday? She still has three slots open before 10pm." You nod your head with the sleepiness soon starting to take over . Your husband slides on the couch slowly and wraps his arms around your waist for comfort.

Thursday soon passed along and Friday along with it. It was Saturday evening and you and Yugyeom were still confused about what tattoo seemed to suit both of you happily. By now you were happily thinking about Yugyeom's miniature pizza slice idea.

"Want to get there and look at her binder for ideas?" You nod your head as you continue to pull on your slides and head out the door.

The nearly thirty minute drive was filled with your mind wandering about new designs. You wanted something simple and not too complicated but just enough to fit you and Yugyeom. You felt the car come to a stop as Yugyeom walked to your side of the car and opened the door.

You both walked into the retro themed parlor and had a seat in the well known waiting area. The walls were painted black and red as different designs and paintings covered the area. The floors were still new from the paint job and the checker printed design scattered it.

You waited and scrolled through your twitter feed and Yugyeom checked both of you in. You were soon greeted by his cousin as she greeted both of you with open arms. Her last client just now leaving with the fresh wrap on her leg that held a colorful design of a hummingbird.

"What can I do for both of you?" Her smile was as big as ever and her flower tattoos traveled from her shoulder to her neck.

"We're looking for couple tattoos and wonder if you have any ideas?" She walked over to one of her many binders and flipped all the way to the back. She shows both of you a few pictures until both of you nodded in agreement.

The time soon fast forwarded to 10pm and both of you walked out of the shop with your new tattoos.  "How do you like it? It doesn't have a grand meeting but it's just enough to make us happy." You both sat in the car and watched Seoul's night life. 

Both of you found yourselves holding hands as you admired the scenery before you.