Prom Date (BamBam) 💋

Prom was coming and it was coming faster by the end of the week.

.

.

You weren't going to the prom but your best friend Kunpimook was. You and BamBam have been together all though school and now that prom was approaching he needed a date and fast. You would love to go with him but your too shy to ask him and get rejection.

You had a slight crush on BamBam but you'd never tell him and would rather take it to the grave. "Y/N which tux do you like more this one or thi- Y/N!!!" "Huh?? What is it?" You woke out of your trance and stared back at your friend. He was handsome and boy did he know it....

His slick dark hair, His full lips, and his empowering tattoos is what drove you mad about him; But it scared you to throw away years of friendship over a silly crush.

"Y/N come on, Your suppose to be listening to me! What would Yeeun think about my outfit?"

(I don't really like to ship other idols with idols but she just seemed to be a good pick for the story so anyways "STAN CLC" 😊)

"BamBam, Why don't you ask her what she would prefer since you want to take her.." He didn't ask Yeeun yet, But you honestly wished for her to be hit by a car before prom. Why couldn't he just ask you to go with him? You'd say yes in a heartbeat and both of you can walk in as the ultimate power couple....But no you were just a friend of his and nothing else.

"Well how about after this I treat you to lunch Mrs.Cranky..." You thought about his offer but declined it anyways. "No that's ok, I think the black tux is clean and original on you. I have to go catch up on work before finals.."

He gives you an apologetic look and puts down the grey tux and picks the black one up for purchase. "What's going on Y/N? I would love to buy you a dress for prom too. Just come you might like it."

How would you go to prom seeing your crush dance with another girl who isn't you. Nothing was wrong with Yeeun honestly, She was a very sweet girl who never was in trouble and was always the first to lend a hand. But since BamBam liked her, she can burn in hell.

"That's OK Bam, I have to get home and prepare for finals."

You grab your bag and walk back home. BamBam hurry's to pay at the counter then runs for you out the shop. "Let me drive you home." He grabs your hand and it sends butterflies through your whole body. Thank goodness you were a darker complexion and your blushing would go unknown. You kept walking but his hand never left yours.

"It's OK it's only a 10 minute walk from here..." He stops and pulls your arm upwards while bending down to pick you up. Everyone walking is now staring the both of you down. "Put me down NOW!!"

He laughs at your remark and opens the car door and dropping you inside. You fix your outfit and high puff while whispering swears directed to BamBam; He of course gets in the car ignoring you. He smiles he beautiful smile at you and starts his car. He connects his phone to the car and Travis Scott blast through the speakers. You would've thought he was black for a second.

After a stop for lunch, BamBam drops you off at your house. You walk straight to your room once he's gone and pulls out your prom dress.

Yes you had one secretly but you still wasn't sure if you would go just yet..

.

.

.

.

.

Part 2 tonight