Her Guardian

Socials:- Follow me on Pinterest @faithukopeter·ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴀɢɴᴇᴛ✨✨

Wattpad Storyismything

...

Her long dark black hair fell at her back like strands. Her fingers running through the roots and down the end of her hair as she combed it through. Even in the absurd condition, her hair was still long and healthy, a special gift acquired from her mom's side of the family. Linda adored her long
hair because of the gift it held.

"Are you hungry?" Someone asked from behind her. She noted the voice not to be Uria's or Andrew's. It sounded softer than what she imagined.

She slowly turned around to stare at the woman that stood there with nothing but was half-naked. Linda gasped and closed her eyes, turning around backward.

What was she doing??!

The maiden chuckled and came forward the little girl. "I'm sorry about that. You can open your eyes now, I'm clothed." She told.

Linda took a peek from her closed eyes to see that she was truly clothed. She opened them slowly, staring at the maiden. She had never seen her before. Truth to be told, she never really paid attention to other maidens but herself.

"Let's start all over again, shall we?"

She looked slightly older than her with a lot of height and appearance. Linda's skin was milky and soft while her skin was a little tanned brown and pale.

"I'm Abriana." She stretched forth her hands for Linda to take but Linda stood still and just nodded in recognition.

"I-am Linda." She shuttered shyly.

"What a nice name for a pretty girl. Anyways, I, came here to inform you about the maiden's celebration that's taking place this evening."

Linda listened carefully, though the picture of the explicit body of the woman still rang in her mind. Honestly, Abriana was very beautiful. She had a natural aura of a mother.

"I'm once again sorry for what you saw." Abriana apologized tucking a strand of hair behind Linda's ear.

"It's fine," Linda whispered softly. She didn't feel easy with her but she wasn't uncomfortable either. She was in between the both.

"Plus, I'm your personal guardian from now onwards. Everyone slaves or maiden whichever you call it has theirs. That is what the maiden's celebration is for anyways. I was given to you faster before the celebration came."

"Why?"

"Well, I was getting bored of staying in Midian. I really needed to see who I would be guiding. Let's say I didn't have the best experience in training the last maidens." Abriana chuckled.

It all made sense now. In a way, Linda liked the free vibe she got from Abriana. One, she was human just like her. Two, she felt she could express her emotions to someone she could actually see and three, she reminded her of her mother.

"Oh."

"Yes, baby girl! The best part of the celebration is that you have a new change of environment. You'll be transferred from this rotten hole to a much better place."

Linda's face immediately heated up in excitement. She was tired and bored of staying alone in this so-called chamber. She sure indeed needed a new place.

"Now come on, I'm here to get you ready." Abriana smiled.

She really did remember Linda of her mother. They were similar in both appearance and behaviour.

Linda turned backward and allowed Abriana to braid her hair in two rolls.

Soon after, the two happen to get along pretty well. Linda later found out that Abriana after all wasn't a maiden but was sent by Andrew for the ceremony that was to take place very soon.

"Are you ready?" She asked, pushing a pair of new clothes towards Linda to wear. It was an elaborate gown with strips of decorative patterns at the end of the gown.

Linda smiled, going into her chamber to change. It was going to be a long night indeed.

'''...'''

Few hours after the ceremony was held, Linda worked into her new chamber that was unfortunately near Andrew's. She hated the position she found herself in. On the bright side, Abriana was going to stay with her in the chamber. She needed a new comrade.

"How was the night?" Abriana asked unbraiding Linda's rolls. She looked around admiring the new lobby of the room. It was a portable room with one big bed and a fire lantern next to the bed. A big black curtain and a small bathroom. It was better than having a plain mortared floor to live in.

"Exhausting," Linda muttered using her hands to comb her hair. Hidden, to her, Uria was in the room along with the both of them.

"I see that from the look on your face," Abriana answered lighting the other candles in the room. The main reason Abriana was given to Linda was to prepare her for him.

A human was for a human and that was the reason Andrew hired Abriana for Linda. She needed a human to teach her the rules for becoming the bride.

"I'm h-hungry."Linda shyly admitted with a blush covered her cheeks. She hadn't eaten all day, even in the ceremony. She needed a good meal before going to bed.

"That's why I am here." Abriana chuckled opening the tray of food she had laid on the table. She knew the little girl would say something about hunger.

Linda's mouth moistened just looking at the sight of food in front of her. Bacon, fried meat, pie and orange juice along with a salad.

Abriana needed her to be healthy. Linda was starting to lose some weight also.

"All for me?"Linda asked, her hand aching to reach out to one of the items and devour it. Abriana nodded and handed the orange juice to her.

"Take this first. It will help with the drowsiness."

Linda gulped empty the glass of orange juice in thirst. She moved to the next item which was the pie and then the salad.

Done eating, Linda thanked Abriana and laid on the bed.

"Goodnight, Linda."Abriana greeted.

A small snore alerted her that Linda was already asleep. She smiled and kissed the girl's forehead, going to bed.

At the corner of the room, Uria frowned.

A/n

What's up with Uria?

Do you think Abriana will be able to teach Linda what she needs to know of being a bride most especially when's she to bride with the devil?