epilogue

AUTHOR'S POV

A few days after the inimate bond between Synn and Linda, they both planned towards Christmas with the aid of Abriana. And on the Twenty-fifth of December, Synn had planned of making their holiday a memorable one by taking Linda out on Christmas eve. He took her out on a date where Linda discovers and recognized a familiar-looking face at the small corner of the room. She squints her eyes firmly as she discovers the woman as her mother. 

At the corner was a woman dressed in a red suit and black inner with a man seated at the side of the table with her. He had a nice trimmed beard and a nice haircut, his dressing similar to hers. And like an incident, her mother noticed her at the other side of the room. Linda's mother's eyes grew wide like the moon, her hands that were holding a glass of wine drop to the ground. 

The two finally meet each other, embraced each other in a tight warm hug. Linda later found out that Synn had planned the surprise with Abriana who got information about Linda's mother. 

Her mother later introduced the man next to her as her biological father. She was reunited with her long lost husband who she thought left her but he explained his reason. Linda on her own side explained from the moment she got on the black car that came to take her that evening she was to leave her family and the experienced she had met down to the very moment which officially made it a long night. 

The family has reunited again alongside Lucifer's Son. 

The two couples; Linda and Synn stayed in New York together with the rest of the staff. Linda starts school at the age of eighteen so she was educated while Synn managed his business with his sideman, Silver. Till, Silver and Abriana start growing feelings for each other.

Meanwhile, Breth and Natasha stay together and surprisingly got accepted by the coucil who told them that it was acceptable and that discrimination wasn't good. They were the best gay couples in the history of Dearth Markers. 

And well, Andrew. Let's say he is in the best place now, being tormented by the angels of hell while his body rot. 

As they say, THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL. Maybe that's why Synn got paired with a pure soul. 

Meanwhile, the journey continues. 

I'm literally crying but I just hope this book don't seem rushed of that sort. You have to understand it was for the watty's. This brings us to the end of TDB. I'm so happy like guys! Thank you so much!

But this is also the last book for 2021...I'm going to take a break in the meantime from writing and just declutter my whole life:)

Till, then, Adios!!!

T H E- D E V I L- B R I D E