Another side

Wearily, Linda sat facing Synn as she began to talk, her voice proving how confused she was. "I-I don't understand." She confirmed.

Synn just continued to stare at her until he spoke. "Do you have any siblings apart from Elijah?" He questioned, his tongue running flatly across his lips.

Terrorshook her greatly when he talked about her brother bringing in terrible recollections. Elijah and she were never on good terms. He was just like her father, wicked and careless.

"No." She breathed out.

She didn't like talking about bad reminiscences and thoughts. She was never a fan of going back into the past.

"Linda," He sighed. "I want to know what happened. Can you please try to remember what happened on that specific date?" He pleaded, his voice - almost- sounding desperate.

Linda tried to craze her brain that she feared she was going to lose her brain cells. She couldn't think back to such a long time.

"I'm so-orry. I don't remember." She apologized, her voice soft like the sound of light bells.

He studied her for a moment before rising to his feet and exiting, leaving her rudely behind.

Somehow, she felt sad that they couldn't make a conversation much and always embarrassed herself. She couldn't match up to his measures that which made her think about why he chose her as his bride when she didn't have any qualities a man or male liked.

She was just a mere poor being who was trying to undergo life in her teen.

She slowly stood up, her nerves trembling. She traced back to where he had led her and walked up to her room. She needed a nap as she was very weak and confused.

It had not been easy with Linda since the night she was asked about her past. It had been also a tough topic to as why she kept having strange dreams and hallucinations anytime she closed her eyes at night. She continued to see figures of the same when she was still living with Andrew, which bothered her exceedingly.

On a particular day, Linda was up in her room when she had just finished taking a cold bath and drying her hair. She wrapped a towel around her chest and walked out of her bathroom into her room. As she combed her hair, slightly at the corner of the room, she saw a great dash of inhuman speed. She thoughts her eyes were playing tricks on her until she heard the sound of the glass vase break, breaking into pieces and shatters.

Rapidly, the woman who always assists Linda caught the sound of the noise and rushed into her room to find her shaking and morphing. Shuttering, she tried to apologize to the woman but she just shook her head and helped cleaned the mess.

Since that day, she never saw the speed of flash again. It was a tricky way to sight. Although, she didn't know if the woman told Synn she hoped not.

In the morning, Linda was woken up by the sound of the small bell next to her. She hated bells and this small bell was starting to get annoying whenever she woke up. She was sure Synn had put it there to annoy her. She rubbed her eyes groggily and climbed out of her bed, wearing her sandals and into her bathroom.

She looked at herself in the mirror, her eyes shimmering. It had been long since she saw her eyes glitter that way. She yawned, giggling to herself when she took in a breath of her own mouth breath. She had forgotten to brush her teeth last night when she ate dinner. Toping on some toothpaste, she directed the brush to her teeth and started to brush her teeth.

As she did so, her mind began racing in different directions. She thought back to her mother. She missed her mother so much. She could only imagine her mother was doing and how she was treated. She felt bad for her mom since she didn't even know of her own wellbeing.