Take a look

The gleam in Synn's eyes took Linda off guard. Synn's eyes weren't dark red anymore but deep grey eyes. She looks shocked, not knowing how it evolved.

"Yeah, Synn changed his eyes colour." Silver spoke up somehow on the behalf of Synn.

She looks astounded by the information but promptly covers it and looks away. How was that possible?

Seeing this, Linda was suddenly interested in knowing more about the devil's life and history. She wanted to find out everything about Synn. But she needed help with it, sure enough, she was going to need Silver's help.

She wasn't sure if he had helped her but trying was taking chances.

Soon enough, the limo stops. Linda looks at Silver with an interrogative gaze but he just shrugged. "Why are we at the mall?" Silver asks.

Getting no answer, they all get down from the limo sending the driver to wait at the parking lot. Linda opened her eyes as her gaze falls on the huge building with a lot of people scampering inside. She had never been to such a great mall before.

The sight of the people that could be seen from the glass door, stimulated her energy as she waited submissively for a sign to go in.

Looking away, she turns back to see Silver and Synn bickering about something, Silver doing the talking the most.

She was sure that she had quite noticed the quietness in Synn's behaviour since they got out of the limo. She peep at Synn, examining the grey eyes he had on. Admittedly, she hadn't seen him put on contact lenses. Maybe it was one of the abilities he was granted.

She looks him over, Synn was appearing with black ripped jeans and a coffee brown Nike hoodie. He was dressed casually and not the way he dressed back in hell. He had some of his piercings on like his eyebrows and lip.

Some of his tattoos were partially covered by the hoodie but it was well apparent that he had much beneath his hoodie. Her mind oscillates with questions that she urgently needed answers to.

Why Synn behaved so emotionless? Why he talked cruel and where his father is.

"Okay girly. We're going to have such an amazing time together here in the mall." Silver grabs her hand and leads her into the mall. She looks back and takes a peep when she noticed that Synn wasn't coming along.

"Is he not coming?" She asks. If he wasn't she felt happy to know. She would have enough time to talk to Silver about her questions.

"Nah. He has to go somewhere."

"Where?"

Silver looks down and Linda and pats her head like a small child. "You don't need to know that, pie. We're going to be spending a lot of time together so let's not waste it thinking much into some things."

Doubtfully, she knew Silver was keeping away a piece of important information from her and it bugged her. She couldn't help but think about where Synn goes to and what he did.

She looks back to where they stood earlier. Synn wasn't there anymore.

A sigh leaves her lips before fully entering the mall.

For the past 46 minutes of Linda's life, she's been productively using her time to shop for things she needed. She was sure that this was presumably the last time she was going to have this much freedom again. She bought a few things like beginners learning book, toilet necessaries and personal accessories. By the time they were done, they had 2 carts filled up, each of them holding onto one.

They strolled towards the counter to pay for their goods. When they were down, Silver picked out his phone to call Synn to come to pick them up. A frown grazed Silver's lips as he ended the call.