New rush

After consuming half an hour in the staff's quarter, I decided to leave. I was still a little bit sad that I couldn't meet the rest of the staff, but at least I'm living knowing that they are still around me.

I walk on the cold pathway that led to the building. Once I step into the house, I shut the door behind me going for the kitchen. I take out a cup from the cabinet and pour myself some ice water from the automat.

I settle on the ice water, the delightful feeling was comforting. I place the cup back into the cabinet after taking a rinse.

My mind was all bottled up with arbitrary things- something I didn't want to think of. I take a sit on the sofa as I reflect on my heavy thoughts.

From living in a scurrilous family down to being decieved into staying with a death marker. Being transported into hell and then I met my biggest bummer. Synn was my nightmare in every scene. His attitude toward things was insane and improbable. Sometimes he made me wonder into delusional things.

He was the devil. A devil that I was trapped with for God knows how long. I never thought of escaping from Synn's cinch for a lot of reasons. One of them was because I didn't have anywhere to go or turn to. I didn't know the road from here back to my parents' house and I didn't even want to imagine their eloquence when they see their lost long daughter.

Another reason was that I feared Synn. Him being the refined fear of humans. He was the one people dreaded seeing the afterlife. It only made sense that my own afterlife was actually taking turns even when I was still alive. Synn is a very dangerous man with concealed agendas. He was obscure like an exam sheet. You wouldn't know what the questions are if only you are given an opportunity to take a look at them.

I never knew up till now how corrupt and dangerous he is to me. Silver's words keep replaying in my head every time I think of Synn hurting me. But I know it's not going to be long until that word loses its promise.

The evening breeze was already starting to blow off. It was just 5:08 in the evening. I normally went to bed by 8:40 meaning I had a few hours until I go to sleep. Or maybe this way would sound better- until I go back into the room and see Synn.

I didn't know what to do. If Silver was here, he would have perpetual and brilliant ideas of what to do in boredom. I couldn't go into the library to read because I didn't feel like it. Reading was something to be done when you really want to read and not forced.

I noticed that Abriana wasn't anywhere to be seen. By now, we'd both be talking together on this warm couch. Anna was in the staff's quarter with Amelia.

I was all alone.

I take a huge whiff of air, pulling my bottom lips into my mouth. I'd grown fond of doing that when I was worried or had bad anxieties.

I couldn't watch the movie also because I wasn't in the mood. I wasn't in the mood for doing things I loved. I was just emotionless.

Just then, I felt a hand on my shoulder causing me to yelp in surprise, reaching out to touch my chest in shock.

"Hey, I didn't mean to scare you." A sudden trend of concern causes me to look at Abriana in relief.

God- she really scared me.

"I was looking all over for you." She says genially. She walks over to my side and takes a seat next to me on the sofa. I was forced up to look at her.

"Sorry. I went out with Anna to the staff's quarters." I explained. I see the sign of relief broadcasted flatly on her face when I mentioned to her where I was.

I pick the flesh of my lips into my mouth, my jumping around thoughts exhorting. I really wanted to ask her why Synn called her but it was going to make me sound like I was peering or sneaky about it.