Diner

After taking in the swop of water down my throat, I drop it into the sink, turning around to only clash with a small feminine body.

"Ops! You better be careful if you don't want to ruin your skin." Abriana's voice warns softly. I stand snugly on my feet, placing myself before I even got the chance to hit the floor.

I shake my head, nodding to her earlier warning. She walks up to me and brings her hand to cup my cheeks.

"You okay?" She asks me scanning my face like I was going to be tested on. I pucker a little from her questioning, not finding any word to greet her. I just felt a little off today after coming down from the room to eat breakfast. I don't know what's going on with me entirely but it's weary.

"Yes, I am." I nod in her soft palm. She lets go of my cheeks and walks behind me to the sink. She stays quiet after my hasty reply and I just stand there on my spot frozen.

I turn around spontaneously to face the view of the stairs. My eyes quickly caught sight of Synn's moving frame swaying down the stairs in a glide. I felt my heart thump in my chest seeing his contrasted body jog down the stairs.

His eyes fly around the room and land on mine. He sends me a small smirk, landing smoothly on his feet off the last step.

"You all done?" He accents. I nod my head, going over to stand a little distance away from him. He sways his head, his red orbs immediately land on my small frame causing me to shiver.

He walks up to me from where he stood, his cologne crowding the small space within us. "Did you eat breakfast?" He questions throwing me off the cliff.

I nod shortly following his question, feeling my palm get dank. Even from the scanty space he created, I still felt weary like there was something wrong in me.

"Come on, let's go."

I see Abriana walk up to me and stays close to me at the side. She bows her head in curtsey in respect to Synn. 

We start to walk outside, the reflection of the mild sun hitting us spontaneously. I walk close to Abriana, glimpsing at my shadow occasionally. The weather wasn't hot but crisp and usually breezy but the sun was still there. We arrive in front of a black car, something I've seen a lot of times.

I got in, Abriana following after and Synn being the last. The same coconut redolence hitting us in a swift. I rest my hands on my lap, positioning my gown.

The moving of the vehicle startled me but I immediately get used to it. Synn didn't tell us where we are going but I hope it's somewhere nice. I feel Abriana's body slacken next to me, pacifying my shaking bundle of nerves.

We were in what we call a limo. The black deluxe car that only a high-standard person could afford. I look undeviatingly to face Synn and see what he was up to. His eyes were trained on one part of the car, his gaze fixed. I couldn't tell what he was thinking but he looked so calm. His hair was nicely fixed on his head, a silver lavalière accented on his neck.

Tusches of tattoos design his neck, not missing to notice the distinct one of a horn and tail. Last few months, I'd heard of him as I was still staying with Andrew. But here I was in his car with him.

One question that had always been in mind was why he chose me to be his partner. Partners were meant to love each other and agree together but Synn and I were of the complete opposite. Considering I'm too young to even be in a relationship yet, I didn't know what to expect or not. I had always dreamed of having my own husband and children in love.

But I was bounded with Synn.

"Don't think much into things." I hear his taunting voice speak. I slowly look up at him and peek at him. His ringed fingers were placed on his lap persistently.