Rough side

L I N D A
MENTION OF TRIGGERING WORDS⚠️

Previously on Depressing night...

"Who the fuck are you, prick?" The large buffy man who I remember clearly was still on me asks. His grip on my wrist was abruptly removed as he throws his body off me and stands beside the couch.

A small whimper flees my lips. I look at my red pained wrist, his grip still cold and fresh around my body.

I stand up from the couch slowly as I immediately draw the sweater close to my neck to get rid of the man's cold lips. My brain was shut down and all I wanted to do was cry my eyes out. I have heard of sexual abuse before and it had finally come face to face with me. My body quivered with fear, my legs were jelly just from standing.

The room was only packed with the sounds of my small cries. I look at Synn's form remembering he hadn't still said a word or gave a reply to the question. I didn't see the need to but from the way it looked, his stare was something that could kill.

I needed someone's solace right now. I was craving for someone to touch me while hugging me. It was painfully needed. I didn't just care anymore but I ran to Synn's tall body and hug him right there.

I was somewhat grateful that no one interrupted, not even the big scary man who touched me grudgingly. I let the hot stream of tears run down my cheeks, my hands bound around his waist. His body was all I needed right now even though it sounded so far off. His warmth was worth craving as I hold on to him tightly, my head mangled below his lower chest.

I never expected anything like this to happen not in my years of living. I never wanted any of this to happen. I never wanted to be kidnapped or tricked. I never wanted to be touched against my will. I just wanted back home. My mom.

Instantly, I felt my hair that was earlier in a braid being drawn to the back of my neck. Synn's finger softly caresses the back of my neck, delivering comfort. This was what I needed. His touch.

I felt his cold ringed finger rub circle on my neck, most especially the place the man ravished. My tears were dirtied on his black t-shirt but I was going to apologize later onwards for doing so.

Being hauled away, he pulls me to face him as I look deep into his red orbs. His body only spread warmth and for the first time, I felt safe. I felt safe in his hands.

"I told you once that your cries were only for me to see and make, didn't I?" His raspy cold voice echoed.

I think back to when he told me his exact words and I nodded, taking in a sniff from my red nose.

His finger grazes my neck as he pulls down the sweater to examine my neck. I see his eyebrow fury with outrage and dismay. He lightly traces the spot that I was kissed on with his finger before saying.

"But it wasn't your fault. These mother fuckers are going to pay for every stroll of tears that fled your eyes." His voice was loud enough for the men to hear and even though he was threatening them, I still shook.

He pulls me aside next to him around the corner. My heart was pumping fast and I didn't know if I should be worried. I run my hand through my hair bringing my fingers to my neck to feel the assaulted place. Shocked, I could barely feel an injury or a mark. My skin was just the same as it was before it...happened.

Breaking me from my thoughts, I wince internally when I see Synn standing in front of the man that had a scar and a big nose. I had imagined the man to be bigger than Synn but Synn overpowered him even height.

As slowly as he could say, he spoke up. "You dared lay a finger on my girl, huh?" Synn started, his nose blowing up in the process. I couldn't imagine what he would say next or do. Synn was very unpredictable.

"I don't give a shit who invited you because hell, this is the last place on earth you will ever visit."

Before I could blink, I see Synn bring out a small black pocket knife and dive it through the man's neck. I almost collapsed on the floor right there and then if it wasn't for what happened next.

He removes the knife from his neck and let him slide down on the cold floor. This time, I let out a piecing scream. A scream that even myself I couldn't believe I could make. My hands and legs were numb as my eyes just witnessed a death scene right in front of me.

But Synn didn't even bother listening to my screams. He takes the bloody knife and plunge it right through the man who told me I should take the beer earlier. I see blood run down the titled floor pooling around the blonde.

I hold unto the table that was next to me for support, my neck beaded with sweat. Every cells in my body completely destroyed from what I just witnessed.

He continues to rack through the men with knives untill the devastating smell of blood could be smelt from all angle of the room. Tears run down my face as I shivered with fear.

Synn was a cold blooded murderer who had always carried a knife with him. Up till now, I couldn't believe he carried one. Why did he?

I see Synn's big body suddenly stiff, the bloody knife was dropped to the floor. He slowly turns around, ever so slowly and that's when I saw.

Right in front me was another Synn.

I don't particularly know how to write a death scence but please tell me your opinion on this one. It was kinda fast I guess but it came out as a success. 🔥

Comment Ur eye colour👁️👃👁️