Try again later

3RD POV

Linda slowly takes a track backward as Synn got on his feet, his hair clinking close to his face. She scrutinizes her eyes closed at him with a glare that said 'stay back'

"Oh, sweetheart!" Synn began driving his tongue across his fangs just for Linda to see. Her eyes open wide in a stupor, staring at the sharp-edged tooth. She had never seen something like this before and it was frightening.

She takes a leap backward but her back suddenly meets with the wall halting her escape. She throws her head forward as her eyes were trained on Synn's every tendency.

"You've been away from me for such a long time and it's quite disturbing." Synn takes a step forward, his hands playfully running down his tattooed arm.

"Don't you think we should end this game?"

The electric wreck that courses through her vein was sharp. She wanted to cry not knowing what to do anymore. His words were taunting her deeply.

"Come to me, baby." He ordered becoming stiff. The deep colour of blood was not easing her fear at all but all she could do was wonder how it got to his chin and what happened.

"Y-your chin." She whispered to herself covering her body with her small hands. Synn chuckles running one of his fingers to wipe a line of blood from his chin. Some of it was already dried clinging to his skin like lichens.

"You mean this?" He asks with a mocking voice. "Just a little feast." He replies.

Without much irresolution, he takes a long hike towards where Linda was and pins her to the wall, engulfing her whole body. His breaths stay steady on her nose, her body imbued inside fear.

Inside of her, she was praying for her dear life. The stink oozing smell of blood made her breath hang in her throat, squeezing her face in pure disgust.

His height was taller than her, framing her 5'4. He was bigger with his 6'2 feet and he liked such difference. His red glowing orbs were a different shade and it was such a worse scene.

"I remembered you fainting the day I got those mother fuckers to pay for hurting you." He began. Thinking back to such an offensive act, she winces internally. She was slowly recovering from the trauma she got and now he had just brought back the reminder.

"I saw those salty tears fall down your beautiful face." He brings his right thumb, his left hands pinning her to the wall and rubs her cheeks.

She shudders not to use to such intimacy from him. She had shared some small ones but that was on another new level.

"But what fucking hurt was that I wasn't the one who made them. I wasn't the first person to see them roll down your face."

She wanted to scream at him for saying such hurtful and psycho words to her but she just remained quiet not letting a word fly her lips.

"And then you fucking locked yourself in this room for a whole week." He reminded. She looks down, catching on to her sob. She was crying by now feeling her apparent and weak self-flying loose. She just wanted a normal life even though it was going to be with him. But that didn't appear so on his way.

"Why are you crying now?" A small but prominent laugh leaves his lips. "Are you wishing that Silver was here to protect you from such a big monster like me?" He asks tipping her chin upward, sending her a questioning gaze.

"W-what are you s-saying?" She asks between small sobs. Synn throws his head backwards in a state of laughter, finding her question funny. She felt upset with the way he was treating her. She felt like a rag in his eyes but in his was a much different perspective.

"Don't ask me that bullshit! You know what I'm talking about. Your little hero isn't here, remember?" He flicks the little bulb in her head by asking. 

She takes her glossy eyes from the stain of dried blood that was still littered on his chin and looks up at him with shock. She could catch up with what he was saying behind his cruel words. He meant a lot of different things than what he said.

"W-why are you t-thinking this way? Silver and I don't have any relationship like that. Y-you are just being judgemental." She manages to dictate.

Silver flicks his eyes to her open lips causing her to close them in instinct.

"Now you're telling me I'm judgemental when you're the one judging me."  He flashes.

She furrows her eyebrow in confusion. She didn't understand what he was saying and he happened to have changed it against her.

"I-i'm not." She swallows the big lump in her throat. "I-

"You're just what?" He interjects his deep and raspy voice ringing in her ears. Everything suddenly felt like branches that were being tugged off.

She breaths in, catching her breath for a second and answers. "I'm just saying the truth."

Saying this, Synn backs away. His body posture was now comported. He fixes his gaze on her trembling lips. She wasn't used to feeling emotions all at once because it was overwhelming for such a cause.

She arches her back from the wall she was earlier trapped in, releasing all her sobs. She was starting to get to the point where she is drained out in all aspects; mentally, physically emotionally.

Like a new leaf, Synn felt something tug his chest. It was a small pain but slight. He knew that was going to happen anytime being later or sooner. Being a bond, she was going to be pulled towards him and likewise her own side like magnets.

He pinches the bridge of his nose in frustration and tilts his head to look at Linda. 

Fuck shit!

"Just go change and get some sleep. You need it."

She didn't even need to be told twice before she scurries off into the bathroom and with a click, she locks it.

Haha!

I just noticed that Synn is older than Linda by seven years. I, personally don't like such an age gap but the good part is that Synn doesn't age. He just remains the same age he is xxx hehe

So this wasn't expected in such a rush. Fangs and all the exposure.

Vote and comment🙃✨