Unknown Triangles

I feel his lips append themselves to my neck. I didn't know how to explain the feeling I was having just feeling his hands on mine. I close my eyes, feeling his body warmness enclose me in the little expanse.

Speaking of space, Synn's large body didn't provide that. His front was pressed on mine, his hands on my neck as I feel him suck on the skin of my neck.

I take a tremendous puff of air, closing my eyes in the process. I feel my legs give out their energy immediately feeling Synn whirl his tongue, his lips doing things to just one part of my body.

I had never been touched like this before. The new feeling was so freakish and pleasurable. I squeeze my grasp on the counter, Synn's large one on mine holding me poised.

I let out a soft moan, my body giving in to his touch as I find myself submissive to his game. Like he can tell I was savouring this, he raises my whole body on the plain counter, his lips not leaving my neck.

I throw my other hand on his shoulder to balance myself, my lips shivering with whimpers. If this was how he got the marks on me last night, I didn't want to think more about it as just surrender myself to him.

On just this bright morning did I find myself with Synn in the bathroom and on the counter with Synn's lips cemented on my neck.

I feel my legs become vulnerable, the weird sentiment between my thighs. I feel Synn's hold on my neck release as he places his hands on my hips, his fingers deliberately lifting the fabric of my shirt. His thumb goes to caress a spot on my hip before tracing down my hip bone.

I jolted out in surprise, feeling my body shake with ease not fully giving me time to adjust. I hear a groan emit from him, leaning back so his lips are no longer on my neck.

"Fuck!" He curses. I bit my lips as I slowly come down from my high, hugging my thigh.

Synn

I run my hand through my hair, leisurely getting off my sexual needs. If only she knew what she was doing to me when she moaned.

I turn my whole body away from her not wanting the need for her to see my erected cock that was swollen in my pants.

I bring my hand down to the base of my cock, touching myself through my pants to calm myself down. Taking a deep breath, I remove my hands rapidly, my breath slowing down.

Hell knows what I would have done to her if I didn't stop myself from taking her here and then.

I turn around so my fronts face her. I see her face that was lowered to her laps that were squeezed. Her arousal filled the room, my head revolving with dirty thoughts as I look at her face for any effect.

"That's how," I say, my voice articulating raspy. I lick my lips instinctively remembering the palatableness of her skin.

She looks up at me, her cheeks flushed. Her black tresses were disseminated all over her face down to her neck. She was pure beauty as hell.

"Uh- I -i okay." She stammers kicking herself off the counter I'd placed her on. She falteringly faces the mirror where she sees the new set of hickeys settled on her skin. Biting her lips, she covers them with the fringe of her collar.

The room was hot and was beforehand filled with her hot moans. If only I could hear it one last time.

Quietly, I leave the bathroom so she uses it.